+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The reason for "Back To Blue"

Re: The reason for "Back To Blue"

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice of Reason wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 18:28
    I have no problem with this. My attendance is not directly related to the transfer fees we pay. I'd rather we stopped spending ridiculous amounts for players which would just be adding to the massive debt and started building a team and utilising our academy to bring the next Ledleys, Gunters and Ramseys through. We may even end up with a team that the fans will have some sort of affinity with. Whether Slade is the right man for the job remains to be seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by HP Source wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 10:46
    Agreed. In the long run, it's a sustainable club that matters.
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by alfie sherwood wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 19:10
    I have no problem with this. My attendance is not directly related to the transfer fees we pay. I'd rather we stopped spending ridiculous amounts for players which would just be adding to the massive debt and started building a team and utilising our academy to bring the next Ledleys, Gunters and Ramseys through. We may even end up with a team that the fans will have some sort of affinity with. Whether Slade is the right man for the job remains to be seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice of Reason wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 18:28
    Indeed.

Agree, also getting rid of Slade is not the answer,it'll just destabilise the club even further as perry said last night on the radio

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 10:30
    The reason we're back in blue is the attendance for the colchester game
    But you're supposed to believe some cobbled story about Tan's Mum aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Saundersfootblue wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 18:18
    Was it to sell a shed load of season tickets before people realised that from now on we are going to be shopping in Poundland?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 10:09
    It seems the season ticket sales money (along with the the parachute payments) will be used elsewhere?
    Poundland players in Champ not Prem players in Poundland.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun Chippy wrote on Mon, 19 January 2015 04:36
    The reason we're back in blue is the attendance for the colchester game
    Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 10:30
    Yep.
    What a club!

It's not sustainable. Not by a long shot.