+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creating a positive mood on the MB, in the Club and in the players

Re: Creating a positive mood on the MB, in the Club and in the players

What if we all took a Christmas cracker to the ccs and had a mass interlinked cracker pull . Then wore hats that are too small with Vinny moustaches as pressies and told shit jokes. Would we be creating positive waves .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi wrote on Mon, 19 January 2015 09:29
    What if we all took a Christmas cracker to the ccs and had a mass interlinked cracker pull . Then wore hats that are too small with Vinny moustaches as pressies and told shit jokes. Would we be creating positive waves .
    It would be a laugh so I'd guess the answer is Yes. Which match should we do it in?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Mon, 19 January 2015 09:18
    I think there is also some residual negative energy from the red era.
    The question is will the decision to return to blue rekindle the enthusiasm of those who have been rapidly falling out of love with the club in recent years? No doubt it will in some cases, but I'll be surprised if that's the case for the majority of the fans who have become disillusioned with CCFC during Tan's reign.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Mon, 19 January 2015 10:41
    The feeling among almost all of the City fans I've talked to in recent months has been one of apathy. Many long-term and previously very dedicated supporters seemed to have reached the stage whereby they no longer cared about the team before the re-brand was reversed.
    Almost all will have been damaged by the experience and take a long time to forgive, learn to trust and learn to love again.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Mon, 19 January 2015 11:39
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Mon, 19 January 2015 10:41
    The feeling among almost all of the City fans I've talked to in recent months has been one of apathy. Many long-term and previously very dedicated supporters seemed to have reached the stage whereby they no longer cared about the team before the re-brand was reversed.
    The question is will the decision to return to blue rekindle the enthusiasm of those who have been rapidly falling out of love with the club in recent years? No doubt it will in some cases, but I'll be surprised if that's the case for the majority of the fans who have become disillusioned with CCFC during Tan's reign.
    Having the Blue back means that the sense of belonging has started to return, now we just have to see if Slade can rekindle the hope element.

Bollocks to all this happy clappy nonsense.

For many people going to watch football has always been an opportunity to get out of the house get to a match and let off steam.

For many people that means having a good old moan and they love doing it. Behind me sit the anti - Whitts family who spend every match moaning and shouting at Whitts.

Different people over the years have moaned about different players ( the " Toshack fan club " on the Grange in the 60's ) or just the team in general.

Now it's done on MB's and social media or the 606 but it it isn't just Cardiff City fans - the 606 always has moaning fans from top Premiership teams.

I'm positive fans love being negative