+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leighton James Wikipedia, someone's updated it

Leighton James Wikipedia, someone's updated it

Worth a read, and it wasn't me, maybe Jason himself https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leighton_James

Re: Leighton James Wikipedia, someone's updated it

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Mon, 19 January 2015 08:16
    Worth a read, and it wasn't me, maybe Jason himself https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leighton_James
    B 2 B.

I can't see anything now but saying it was updated an hour ago

''Leighton James''' (born 16 February 1953 in [[Loughor]], [[Swansea]], [[Wales]]) is a former Wales international footballer. James is probably better known for his personal life than he was for his football, having an irrational hatred for Swansea City rivals Cardiff City. Only recently James argued with ex Cardiff City skipper Jason Perry that players from lower leagues could not step up successfully. This was in contradiction of Perrys point that Swansea City had done exactly that, with players like Angel Rangel and Ashley Williams seemingly able to bridge a gap James deemed impossible. Unfortunately James (by now well into his alcohol fuelled rage) questioned Perrys own playing career and knowledge about football, claiming that Perry could not really know what he is talking about having not played at a high level.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight wrote on Mon, 19 January 2015 12:47
    It said...
    'Away from football, in June 2007 James was named Rookie Lollipop Man of the Year by Swansea Council for Penyrheol Primary School, which his nephew Thomas James went to.'