+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the crack with this LEE PELTIER fella then ?

What's the crack with this LEE PELTIER fella then ?

Replacement for Brayford maybe

B 2 B.

Re: What's the crack with this LEE PELTIER fella then ?

Don't know what you've heard, Tony but this guy has only been with the Terriers 6 months so surely a non starter. Mind you rumours about Brayford going quite loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vincent Tan wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 14:24
    Don't know what you've heard, Tony but this guy has only been with the Terriers 6 months so surely a non starter. Mind you rumours about Brayford going quite loud.
    B 2 B.

What's the rumoured transfer fee for Brayford to join Sheff Utd?

I think £800k was being talked about for Brsyfprd. Peltier to City all over Twitter now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vincent Tan wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 14:51
    I think £800k was being talked about for Brsyfprd. Peltier to City all over Twitter now.
    Bought for £1.5m. Shouldn't sell him for any less - especially as Blades are so keen on him.

another ole signing I hadn't heard of

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 15:00
    We should keep hold of our Welsh players imo

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 15:04
    I blame the small keyboard on this stupid phone. Lol

Isn't 'Brsyfprd' Scandinavian?

Peltier has mostly been a sub for Huddersfield since the end of October. If the rumour is true it doesn't sound encouraging.

His name is an anagram of eel reptile.

Oh no, I will be really sorry to lose Brayford. We're obviously getting ready for League 1.

Looks like he's a bit of an all rounder, can play full back CB and midfield

Can also bat and bowl a bit

Peltier relieved of the captaincy and his place in the Huddersfield team by none other than Mark Hudson FFS. We are going backwards fast IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 16:10
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.15 wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 18:50
    Peltier relieved of the captaincy and his place in the Huddersfield team by none other than Mark Hudson FFS. We are going backwards fast IMO.
    Despite a blip in our last two performance Brayford has been one of our best players this season and swapping him for Peltier really doesn't fill me with confidence. It also does nothing obvious to improve our lack of pace or fix our lack of goal threat.

Great things were expected from him...........in 2009!

Cardiff are on the verge of signing Huddersfield right-back Lee Peltier on a three-and-a-half-year deal, writes The Sun. Russell Slade wants is keen to sign a replacement for Sheffield United-bound John Brayford with Peltier the number one target. On the sky sports transfer centre

Comes to something when a Huddersfield fan rates him "as a good 2nd choice back up at this level".
    Another player Slade had in the lower leagues, its starting to look really dodgy now. The odds are won't get relegated, but its going to be a close run thing with the quality Slade is bringing in. The real worry will be preseason, if he persists on bringing in players he's comfortable with, we wont have a hope next season.

I think we need three more midfielders/forwards during this window to do anything so will be incredibly disappointed if it closes with Slade saying he needed to cut the numbers but having signed two fullbacks, a position we're not exactly lacking in.

This guy Khaleem Hyland better sign and be the next Zidane. We need a good holding midfielder to replace Gunnarrson, which will allow Whittingham and Adeyemi the freedom of playing higher up the pitch and in support of the lone striker Revell.

Will Lee Peltier be a better option at fullback than Brayford or Fabio? Almost certainly not.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 16:10

@TransferCentreL: Huddersfield Town defender Lee Peltier is undergoing a medical at Cardiff City today. apparenkty on Twitter

A Huddersfield reserve wants to move to Cardiff City for first team football whereas the best centre half in the club was transferred the other way earlier in the season. This seems to be the level we are now aiming at. If this farce continues we must be certainties for relegation next season if not before.