+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who's the better manager

Who's the better manager

Re: Who's the better manager

No option for both as shit as each other?

We are shit with both. Suppose atleast Slade is shit but not spending as much meaning we arent going deeper into debt with Tan

As clueless as Ole was, I personally think he's on another level to Slade. Slade is beyond useless.

The bad thing is that he's so terrible that eventually surely we'll see sense and sack him and then we'll be lumbered with a load of players like Revell (i'm sure he'll sign more before the end of the window) who the next manager will need to ship on.

The comment on the forum is right, Kenwyne Jones may not be the greatest player in the world but considering he's our top scorer and has proven himself this season (relatively) to see a carthorse like Revell starting above him must be disappointing.

Slade is Dr Death, he's been sent by Tan to finish us off!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross CCFC wrote on Wed, 21 January 2015 08:01
    THIS^^^

Ole was better than Slade, and that does say a lot.

I can't believe a manager who collected players then forgot to make them fit it being declared the better manager so far.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Wed, 21 January 2015 10:46
    I can't believe a manager who collected players then forgot to make them fit it being declared the better manager so far.
    Id say ask again in October.

Its a testament to how shit slade is

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue wrote on Wed, 21 January 2015 09:20
    THIS^^^
    THAT^^^

the frightening thing here is that Ole is ahead in the polls but now, officially is statistically a better manager this season than Slade.

they both also have one cup win each.

Ole is better than Slade, that says it all.

its like two bald men arguing over a comb...or not

Quote Originally Posted by What_Kieran_Said wrote on Wed, 21 January 2015 12:11
    THIS^^^
    THAT^^^
    THOSE^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Wed, 21 January 2015 10:53
    Ole had 2 transfer windows in fairness.
    Plays right backs at left back while two left backs are on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Wed, 21 January 2015 16:00
    Quote Originally Posted by What_Kieran_Said wrote on Wed, 21 January 2015 12:11
    THIS^^^
    THAT^^^
    THOSE^^^
    THEM^^^

Solksjaer was clueless.

Mumps or measles?