+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Growth hormones

Growth hormones

Anybody got any experiences with using hgh? Been weighing up using it on a month trial but would be keen to know if any of you have/do and what you thought.

Re: Growth hormones

Why would you want to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by dave jones attacking sub wrote on Thu, 22 January 2015 08:04
    Anybody got any experiences with using hgh? Been weighing up using it on a month trial but would be keen to know if any of you have/do and what you thought.
    Don't touch any of that crap is my advice. Instead, eat more protein, lift heavier weights and train harder to total failure. Then let the muscles fully recover. Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Thu, 22 January 2015 09:28
    From the stories i have heard it seems a very good drug to take. Fast fat loss, muscle gain, injury recovery, better skin, teeth, hair, sex. Got to be a reason its so widely used, i was just hoping for somebodies own story.

Quote Originally Posted by dave jones attacking sub wrote on Thu, 22 January 2015 14:08
    Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Thu, 22 January 2015 09:28
    From the stories i have heard it seems a very good drug to take. Fast fat loss, muscle gain, injury recovery, better skin, teeth, hair, sex. Got to be a reason its so widely used, i was just hoping for somebodies own story.
    Use it if you want your internal organs to grow and if you want to risk serious health problems.

Some people report good results by taking the amino acids L-lysine and L-arginine, take one in the morning and the other at night, never together as they cancel each other out. These amino acids are a safer bet than hgh.