+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 9,000 tickets sold for Reading game so far

9,000 tickets sold for Reading game so far

includes 1600 away fans

So with a walk up we should get through 10.000. Which to be honest against a team we've played on a regular basis over the past few years and with the form we are in is about right.

Re: 9,000 tickets sold for Reading game so far

Just out of curiosity, how many do you think we'd get if we were to draw the Wurzels at home next round? Considering we haven't played them for a couple of years now...

You'd have assume they'd sell out their allocation, but would it capture the interest of Cardiff?

I think that's a decent turn out considering opposition etc. would love wurzels at home next but they'd probably beat us atm!

Quote Originally Posted by ★★★★★★★★ wrote on Thu, 22 January 2015 09:27
    I think that's a decent turn out considering opposition etc. would love wurzels at home next but they'd probably beat us atm!
    I think it a decent turn out considering we are going to watch Cardiff city.

Brizzle would beat us easily going on current form. My mate is ST - they are just hoping that we dont go down

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Thu, 22 January 2015 10:03
    Brizzle would beat us easily going on current form. My mate is ST - they are just hoping that we dont go down
    That's a rubbish name for a Saint.

A very hypothetical question, but if we had Bristol City in the 5th Round of the cup, that means it would be a home tie against our rivals from the third tier with a chance of getting into the FA Cup quarter finals. There would be 20,000+ for sure. Bristol City would be entitled to 5,000 tickets alone.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales wrote on Thu, 22 January 2015 10:18
    A very hypothetical question, but if we had Bristol City in the 5th Round of the cup, that means it would be a home tie against our rivals from the third tier with a chance of getting into the FA Cup quarter finals. There would be 20,000+ for sure. Bristol City would be entitled to 5,000 tickets alone.
    i was thinking along similar lines. As long as they kept ticket prices reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Otis wrote on Thu, 22 January 2015 09:07
    Just out of curiosity, how many do you think we'd get if we were to draw the Wurzels at home next round? Considering we haven't played them for a couple of years now...
    I don't care about the next round ,we need to get through this one first remember the second half of our league game against 10 men

That should be more than enough people for a stirring rendition of "you don't know what you're doing" or "you're getting sacked in the morning".