+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Now were back in Blue

Now were back in Blue

Its noticeable even from some measured posters that Slade is the new target having failed to shift Tan , Whitt's & Gunnerson .Lets give a chance huh we still got some terrible overpaid inherited garbage on the books, which is bound to effect others, and the building of team spirit.

Re: Now were back in Blue

To be fair, loads have been against him from when his name first cropped up as being a potential candidate

If the football is shit and people pay good money to watch it, they pay even more money to travel to away games, then I think they have the right to moan

In my opinion the rebrand issue deflected a lot of attention from Slade, the quality of football and results.

People were criticising Slade, however it wasn't as loud as the criticism of Tan. Now that the colour has changed, the focus, correctly in my opinion, is now on the football and the manager

Totally agree with all the reply posts to a degree however are we now saying we do not recognise the fact he inherited a " not fit for purpose " squad and he has to rebuild and fix that , which takes time and hard work , I'm still unconvinced and have some doubt, but surely we can see this is not an instant fix and many would falter attempting it , perhaps he is our Moyes ??