+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket info

Season ticket info

http:// www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/cardiff-city-201516-sea son-tickets-2222589.aspx

Season Tickets will be available to buy from 9am Monday 2 February 2015. Further details on sales and finance options will follow in due course.

ZONE 1
    Adult £539
    Seniors £419
    16-21 £419
    Juniors u16 £389

ZONE 2
    Adult £439
    Seniors £319
    16-21 £319
    Juniors u16 £249

ZONE 3
    Adult £419
    Seniors £299
    16-21 £299
    Juniors u16 £240

ZONE 4
    Adult £345
    Seniors £240
    16-21 £240
    Juniors u16 £156

ZONE 4F (Family) **
    Adult £299
    Seniors £169
    16-21 £169
    Juniors u16 £69

Family Ticket ** £699

ZONE D (disabled Enclosure)
    Adult £261
    Seniors £156
    16-21 £156
    Juniors u16 £51

Cardiff City have launched their season ticket prices for next season the first since the end of the 'golden ticket' price freeze introduced by Peter Ridsdale in 2009.

Tell me, how much more will I have to pay?
    The good news for those in the price freeze club is you will only pay around £15 to £20 more next season while the even better news for those who didn't buy in 2009 is prices will drop by £100 or more as the Bluebirds bid to create a "level playing field for all."

In a statement on their official website, the club say: "Our focus is on making football affordable for all in the Welsh capital."

What is the most expensive ticket and how does it compare?
    The most expensive season ticket (Zone One adult in the Grandstand) is now on offer for £539, only £20 more than prize freeze ticket holders paid this season and £150 cheaper than those not on the list.

Championship rivals like Fulham and Ipswich charged more than £800 for some tickets this season while others like Charlton and Blackpool had some on offer under £200.

What is the cheapest ticket?
    The cheapest adult season tickets (Zone Four in the family area, Canton Stand and Ninian front) next season will be £345, just £16 more than fans paid this season.

Zone three adult tickets are now £419, while Zone two are £439 compared to £399 and £419 for price freeze ticket holders this season and £529 and £559 those without price freeze privileges right now.

Seniors will pay anything from £419 (Zone One) and £169 (Zone 4F) to watch every home league game next season.

My children want to go. Can I afford it?
    Families will be attracted by a new joint season ticket, which costs £699 for two adults and two children but cheap under nine prices (previously £10 per season for price freeze fans) have now been scrapped.

Every child under 16 will now pay the respective junior price for their area of the stadium, which ranges from £389 to £69.

Great! When and how can I get mine?
    Season Tickets will be available to buy from 9am on Monday, February 2.

You can buy them in person at the ticket office, over the phone on 0845 345 1400

BLUEBIRDS FOR LIFE

Better than the revOLEution what happened to that?

Re: Season ticket info

Has anyone actually renewed yet?

None here BOSS.

B 2 B.

Championship rivals like Fulham and Ipswich charged more than £800 for some tickets this season while others like Charlton and Blackpool had some on offer under £200.

Bit of a premature assumption on their part possibly?

Its like last year all over again. Priced based on the division above the one we'll be playing in

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 11:42
    nope, gonna wait and see how we feel over the summer! it's hard work going this year at the moment!

No. I gave up my season ticket this season and felt much better for it. I went to the Fulham game this season and felt that the return to blue had failed to restore the atmosphere which the rebrand had drained from the supporters over the last few years.

Cheapest live comedy you can get these days,

Been waiting for a renewal letter, didn't realise they were already on sale. Any ideas how long we've got before they go on general sale?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 23:10
    Been waiting for a renewal letter, didn't realise they were already on sale. Any ideas how long we've got before they go on general sale?
    B 2 B.

Cheers.
    I vaguely remember seeing an email with some bullcrap about "Bluebirds for life" but tbh didn't take much notice. My mate can't remember having received an email at all.

Will probably be on Snapbook or instachat or something next

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 09:10
    Cheers.
    Regarding the "Bluebirds for Life" epithet: it's meaningless drivel when used by a regime that did its best to get rid of the Bluebird in the first place.

Not renewed yet but will do. As always I will leave it to the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 12:24
    Cheers.
    I vaguely remember seeing an email with some bullcrap about "Bluebirds for life" but tbh didn't take much notice. My mate can't remember having received an email at all.
    My point exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 13:07
    Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 12:24
    Will probably be on Snapbook or instachat or something next
    It's ironic that the 'Fire and Passion' badge was registered as a trade mark less than a year ago.