+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FT: Cardiff City 1 - 2 Reading. Matchday thread

Re: Cardiff City v Reading. Matchday thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheZebraCrossing wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 15:31
    Another whitts assist. Boy he's shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 15:29
    1-0 City. Wyn-Jones, from a Whitts cross.
    sadly, that is pretty much IT for Cardiff City.

Oooh we are on fire now .. the possession is up to 44%

Russell Slades barmy army.

Missed it while going to the toilet - perhaps I should go again in about ten minutes.

At the game Reading awful, just playing it around their back 4 then lose it. We are doing OK, Kenwyne the best player on the pitch by a country mile. Yes we are hoofing a fair bit to the front two, in the main its not working, we have had a few attacks where we passed around a bit,but Revell is lost playing that game. Cant see us losing this, should win by two or 3 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Pug wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 15:58
    At the game Reading awful, just playing it around their back 4 then lose it. We are doing OK, Kenwyne the best player on the pitch by a country mile. Yes we are hoofing a fair bit to the front two, in the main its not working, we have had a few attacks where we passed around a bit,but Revell is lost playing that game. Cant see us losing this, should win by two or 3 goals.
    KOD

Nicely set up for slagging the team off later regardless of if we win or not .

I get worried when people say things like that.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 14:17
    TEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vincent Tan wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 14:06
    MOORE
    On second thoughts

Here we go...

Oh ****

bloody typical

He's got to go

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 16:25
    TEAM
    MOORE
    FABIO
    Ummmmm on third thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 16:51
    He's got to go
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 16:52
    He's got to go
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 16:51
    Who?
    I think he means either Mourinho or Pellegrini

God we're shite

Another ****ing shambles. I'm glad I didn't waste my money watching that crap orchestrated by Dumb and Dumber.

Fair play that 2nd half was one the worst performances I've seen from a team in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 16:57
    Another ****ing shambles. I'm glad I didn't waste my money watching that crap orchestrated by Dumb and Dumber.
    I'm starting to like you

Quote Originally Posted by Pug wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 16:58
    Fair play that 2nd half was one the worst performances I've seen from a team in blue.
    The squad we still have available is better than this, they are either demotivated, don't care or don't know what style they're meant to be playing - probably a combination of all 3 !

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 16:58
    Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 16:57
    I'm starting to like you
    However, I think we both agree about the car crash happening to our club tigerbay.

TEAM
    MOORE