+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time for noddy to go

Time for noddy to go

He was like a garden gnome the entire second half.

Gilo said on radio wales its not slades fault... im sorry gilo your wrong. Totally out of his depth time to go.

Tan will be here for the derby game...think the hammer will fall after that game

Re: Time for noddy to go

Let's hope so Matt.

I agree Slade does seem to be more than a bit clueless and possibly and perhaps crucially he lacks respect from the players. That being said, I would expect Championship quality players to be able to, at very least, be able to string more than three facking passes together. It was like watching frigging school football at times today.

Message for the players - Have a facking word with yourselves you utterly disappointing collection of so-called professional sportsmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 00:30
    I agree Slade does seem to be more than a bit clueless and possibly and perhaps crucially he lacks respect from the players. That being said, I would expect Championship quality players to be able to, at very least, be able to string more than three facking passes together. It was like watching frigging school football at times today.
    If this is them giving it their all then we need to get shot of the f**king lot of them.

Could the arrival of Tan and the abject performance of players be down to a new managerial appointment this week?

Why have elephants got big ears ?

Because Noddy wouldn't pay the ransom.

B 2 B.