+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time for Vincent, Ken and Mehmet to tell us what the hell is going on

Re: Time for Vincent, Ken and Mehmet to tell us what the hell is going on

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 17:04
    Two weeks ago, the above trio were basking in the p.r. spin over the rebrand reversal. Dalman, in particular, going out of his way to meet fans and put himself in front of tv and radio microphones. Nothing was too much trouble for him when it portrayed him and the club in a good light.
    Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 16:49
    That was then, this is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 16:32
    As much as Slade looks clueless, unable to organise or motivate a bunch of players who largely look as if they want away, it is painfully evident to them as well as us that the club is in chaos and rudderless. No leadership, no direction, no plans, no aims other, it seems, than put us into meltdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 16:18
    Watching Cardiff City right now is a thankless task. We are watching a team week in, week out out passed, out possessed, out thought, out fought even by the most mundane and average opponent. Fans are numb, not knowing what to do or think. It was so quiet and eery yesterday, I think guilty talking to my pal in case it ruined the silence of others!
    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 15:53
    We will stay up this season, I think, but then what as we are steady to give the impression of being the next Blackpool.
    Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 15:37
    Back to Slade, no matter what we all think of them (few surely have any positive thoughts there) at least he fronts up and gives us some honesty. However the admission that the club are tightening up should not come from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 15:17
    Where are our Fun Boy Three of Tan, Ken and Dalman now there are difficult questions to be asked and answered? Nowhere to be seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 15:13
    Right now, Cardiff City Football Club is rotten to the core. It's time for them to speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 08:10
    What's for them to explain?
    According to those at the 'back to blue' fans meeting Dalman has claimed that the Langstone debt is far from settled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 17:06
    Two weeks ago, the above trio were basking in the p.r. spin over the rebrand reversal. Dalman, in particular, going out of his way to meet fans and put himself in front of tv and radio microphones. Nothing was too much trouble for him when it portrayed him and the club in a good light.
    As much as Slade looks clueless, unable to organise or motivate a bunch of players who largely look as if they want away, it is painfully evident to them as well as us that the club is in chaos and rudderless. No leadership, no direction, no plans, no aims other, it seems, than put us into meltdown.
    Watching Cardiff City right now is a thankless task. We are watching a team week in, week out out passed, out possessed, out thought, out fought even by the most mundane and average opponent. Fans are numb, not knowing what to do or think. It was so quiet and eery yesterday, I think guilty talking to my pal in case it ruined the silence of others!
    We will stay up this season, I think, but then what as we are steady to give the impression of being the next Blackpool.
    Back to Slade, no matter what we all think of them (few surely have any positive thoughts there) at least he fronts up and gives us some honesty. However the admission that the club are tightening up should not come from him.
    Where are our Fun Boy Three of Tan, Ken and Dalman now there are difficult questions to be asked and answered? Nowhere to be seen.
    Right now, Cardiff City Football Club is rotten to the core. It's time for them to speak.
    Tan, some of his employees, the managers, their backroom staff, the players, the performance analyst (Enda Barron), the media and fans all have been part of the rapid success and demise of our club.

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 17:10
    The collective we, on here were banging on and on about not caring if we were in the conference or below, as long as we returned to blue.
    I was at that meeting Pete and can confirm you are correct.

Tam also lent the money to a club which he owned, he had the say over how it was spent (or at the very least had control over those that did). He just wasn't very good at it and now the club is left in the position of having to pay for his own miss-use of his own money. Doesn't seem fair somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 17:13
    Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 17:10
    The collective we, on here were banging on and on about not caring if we were in the conference or below, as long as we returned to blue.
    Playing in blue was all that mattered.
    Me too. That was what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 17:25
    Me too. That was what was said.
    I think the issue with the debt is largely an academic one - nobody seems to know how much it is, and if it is as vast as is made out it will never ever be repaid unless the club make the Champions League, or get planning permission to build a retail park on someone else's land.