+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's obvious what Tan is doing..

It's obvious what Tan is doing..

He's cutting his losses before dumping us. He will take a financial hit,but is maximising how much he gets by turning us back to blue. Plain and simple. He'll write us off as a tax loss and go elsewhere.

Re: It's obvious what Tan is doing..

This is my feeling too - Dalman, Choo and Hammam consortium...

It certainly seems that way, claw back some of the money, count his losses and get out.

I would think there's a good chance Tan is looking to exit, but, as he wants to continue to operate in football he can't take the club to the wall, or, it is that he does see a responsibility not to ruin the club financially.

Tan has made some terrible decisions in his tenure but, he could be considerably more vindictive than he currently is in terms of his exit, if that is what is happening.

I'll be glad to see him go, our recent successes are massively tainted and has seen a greater than expected shift in the fan base, I'll be happy for a return to reduced crowds there to support Cardiff rather than be attracted by who the opposition are.

People bemoan a return to League 1, for me it looks more attractive by the day!!

Spot on. High wage earners signed for the premier league out...(brayford,Wolf, Guerra, etc etc), Budget cheaper player for lower Championship / League 1 in. (malone, reveal, peltier)