+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tan, learnt a lesson or teaching us one

Tan, learnt a lesson or teaching us one

I know its a popular thought that Tan is f00king us over and having a fire sale before his exit with him losing 70 mill in the process ( which i know is small change for him )

BUT is he ? ? ?

Contracts torn up, players released do not recoup money for him, we have only commanded a fee for Brayford havent we ? ? ?

Has he learnt a lesson in football that throwing big money at the game isnt the way forward and these " cost cutting measures " are just that, trying to steady the " good ship cardiff " and make it financially stable ? ??

Re: Tan, learnt a lesson or teaching us one

yes correct - but it's more popular on here to believe that everything is done to annoy the fans.

What would anyone else do - if it was their money?

I guess my post wasnt what people wanted to read

That victory by the Back to Blue movement may not be that at all. I believe Tan had made the decision to sell up and his thought being to hell let them have their blue back but it won't be of much use because I'm off and taking my money with me. No money no club where are the winners.
    The selling and getting rid of players I believe his exit strategy and his revenge leaving the club with insufficient assets to trade unless it can find another fool to invest.