+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Croesy Blue

FAO Croesy Blue

I see you got the thread pulled that contained your unsavoury support for an ex-cabinet minister. In the circumstances I think an apology would have shown you in a better light. I still view you as being a supporter of this man.

Re: FAO Croesy Blue

lwcus iawn...

Blog Entries

Slow afternoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 15:09
    Slow afternoon?
    B 2 B.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 15:21
    Slow afternoon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 15:09
    Don't read his shite so got no idea what's in the fred, BUT will always read your intelligent shite Mrs steve R.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 14:39
    I see you got the thread pulled that contained your unsavoury support for an ex-cabinet minister. In the circumstances I think an apology would have shown you in a better light. I still view you as being a supporter of this man.
    poor attempt at trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 15:35
    Surely you should stand by what you say?

Nothing like trolling a troll . There is no better troll than that pool of vomit croesy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 15:40
    he didnt defend anyone,you just read what you wanted to see.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 18:38
    What was the thread about?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 18:40
    the dead tory

Leon Britton, Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville etc must be protected by the Internet thought police.

Just look at how our marvellous BBC reported the death of one of the biggest murdering terrorists the world has ever seen,

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/55840830524125 5937/photos

" a reformer and social advocate of peace"

hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=goslow wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 18:50
    TruBlue wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 18:40] I see you got the thread pulled that contained your unsavoury support for an ex-cabinet minister. In the circumstances I think an apology would have shown you in a better light. I still view you as being a supporter of this man.
    Fixed