+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Homeland series four

Homeland series four

Homeland Series four?

Watched the dirt three on Netflix, series four I not on there yet, does anyone know where I can watch four ??

Can you stream it from somewhere ??

Thanks....

Re: Homeland series four

Download xbmc and get everything for free and cut off your netflix!

On another note I got 3 episodes left of series 4. Very good so far much better than series 3 which I though was poor especially after the first 2 series

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Army wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 20:12
    Got a direct download link for this XBMC thing? Google is showing up tons of different stuff. What exactly do I need?

Am i on on the right track with this?
    http://www.ultimatexbmc.com/

What are the xbmc fully loaded machines on ebay?

thanks

Totally agree! I couldn't understand why they carried on after Series 3, glad they did though cos series 4 is far better.

With the fear of sounding a bit patronising - if you aren't pretty computer savvy then xbmc can be a pain in the arse. I have tried to install all sorts of add-ons and things with varying success. Youtube is pretty good for tutorials.

If you have an android device (may work for ios but can't vouch) then get showbox - it does all the backdated and new showsas well as a load of new release and classic films. It is a damn site more user firendly than xbmc. The only plus for xbmc is live streaming of sports. Again I have only come across crappy blocky feeds so not worth the hassle. I stand to be corrected on the decent quality streams and would like some hints and links

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 21:14
    On another note I got 3 episodes left of series 4. Very good so far much better than series 3 which I though was poor especially after the first 2 series
    Agree as well. Series 3 in the tower block thing was getting really silly and I thought it wouldn't return - but really glad it did. Season 4 was very good and I thought Quinn's character finally came good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 21:18
    With the fear of sounding a bit patronising - if you aren't pretty computer savvy then xbmc can be a pain in the arse. I have tried to install all sorts of add-ons and things with varying success. Youtube is pretty good for tutorials.
    another option is install XBMC on a PC and get a ezcast / chromecast to push it to your TV

I still can't get my head around this. Someone explain how it works exactly?

i have just taken delivery of 10 SFF PC's to make " Kodi box's ", the aim is to build them and install all the add-on's for " non-techy types "

Not sure on the costs yet though

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 21:18
    It isn't the most straightforward but it's also not terribly difficult and you don't have to go hunting for addons as someone else has already done that for you.

For anyone insterested in putting it on their pc - download kodi (xbmc) from here http://kodi.tv/download/

and then follow this guide for community builds as I previously mentioned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqm8_2g5uRs

That's about as simple as it gets I reckon.