+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gender Apartheid in the UK

Gender Apartheid in the UK

As I've stated on several occasions, I firmly oppose modern feminism because I think it is divisive, conservative, cruel and unjust. It is not rooted in the honourable tradition of feminism in the 20th century.

The latest case in this debacle is here:

Justice minister claims women should be treated differently, as they are often victims themselves. And men aren't?

Quite unbelievable really.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31027549

Re: Gender Apartheid in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales wrote on Thu, 29 January 2015 21:42
    As I've stated on several occasions, I firmly oppose modern feminism because I think it is divisive, conservative, cruel and unjust. It is not rooted in the honourable tradition of feminism in the 20th century.
    As far away from equality as you could get really.

Tan's revenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Thu, 29 January 2015 21:57
    Tan's revenge?
    I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

Blog Entries

They are taking things too far, I don't like it, like you say it's divisive, what happened to living in harmony?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Thu, 29 January 2015 21:57
    Tan's revenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Thu, 29 January 2015 22:40
    They are essentially saying that the law should treat people differently because of their gender, and that for me is totally unacceptable in a formal sense.

The health service is loaded in favour of the weaker sex as well as nearly all of women's troubles are well looked after with regular check ups etc and men's things are ignored.

Ah well having read the article in question the Justice Minister quoted is Simon Hughes, the most hypocritical politician at Westminster and that's saying something. Some of us may remember the Bermondsey by election of 1983 when the openly gay Labour candidate Peter Tatchell was subject to a campaign of vilification seldom seen before or since. Much of this was orchestrated by the Murdoch press with the full connivance of the then Liberal Alliance who in the end won the seat. The Liberal candidate who sanctioned this homophobic campaign against Tatchell was none other than the aforementioned Simon Hughes who twenty three years later came out as being bisexual and having been so back in 1983. In a profession noted for its liars and hypocrites Mr Hughes has no peers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales wrote on Thu, 29 January 2015 22:47
    Justice minister claims women should be treated differently, as they are often victims themselves. And men aren't?
    http://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/jan/16/school-for- lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-pupils-manchester

Having read a little more into this story I don't think there is anything wrong with this personally.

Our prison system needs to be reformed as it currently isn't doing a very good job of reforming criminals and re-integrating them into society - in fact it is doing the opposite, it is giving them access to drugs, splitting them off from society and exposing them to other criminals.

As a result having excessive numbers of people in prison who shouldn't really be there is not helpful to wider society, i.e. us lot who the system is supposed to be working for.

A study had shown that if you looked at extenuating circumstances, such as first offence, or suffering previous abuse etc then more women than men are being imprisoned despite these factors. If anything this is to try to bring greater equality in the types of criminal for whom prison is a sensible and effective punishment.
    Yes there are almost certainly men who this also applies to (although apparently a lower percentage than women), but passing a comment on women does not mean that they aren't also going to look as the men in prison who probably shouldn't end up there.

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Fri, 30 January 2015 12:25
    Having read a little more into this story I don't think there is anything wrong with this personally.
    Let's hope they all go and live next door to you then.

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Fri, 30 January 2015 09:28
    Ah well having read the article in question the Justice Minister quoted is Simon Hughes, the most hypocritical politician at Westminster and that's saying something. Some of us may remember the Bermondsey by election of 1983 when the openly gay Labour candidate Peter Tatchell was subject to a campaign of vilification seldom seen before or since. Much of this was orchestrated by the Murdoch press with the full connivance of the then Liberal Alliance who in the end won the seat. The Liberal candidate who sanctioned this homophobic campaign against Tatchell was none other than the aforementioned Simon Hughes who twenty three years later came out as being bisexual and having been so back in 1983. In a profession noted for its liars and hypocrites Mr Hughes has no peers.

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Fri, 30 January 2015 12:25
    Unreal.

In summary, Simon Hughes is a clown.

Blog Entries

@ JamesWales

I saw this and thought of you..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

'Teach men not to rape' wtf? I'm lost for words.

It's typical of a woman to talk about hairspray when a serious subject is being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Fri, 30 January 2015 09:28
    Agreed, I have no respect for that man whatsoever.

Gender apartheid and ten we have these images on the side banner

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Tue, 03 February 2015 22:58
    @ JamesWales
    Show's the militant mindset of a lot of people behind this kind of 'equality' movement.