+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Player ratings

Player ratings

Moore - great pen save, flapped at header.

Peltier - good debut, looked like he cared, will it last?

Connolly - footballer without a position. Not a full-back or a central defender.

Morrison - works hard for a lump

Malone - bit of a footballer, still looked baffled.

O'Keefe - not yet fit, too early to say, dreadful first touch today. Works.

Gunnarson - happier today, trying very hard.

Whittingham - further up so out of central midfield for most of the match, thank goodness. One lovely pass, otherwise as usual chasing after a lost bus.

Noone - largely living up to his name, but he is one that might come good. At some point. Probably for another team.

Harris - tried. League 1.

Revell - I'm not sure of the word for a cross between a donkey and a carthorse, but I am sure the board will enlighten me. It is the word I need.

Subs:
    Jones - 10 times as good as Revell. Not very good. Should have started.

Adeyemi - should have started instead of O'Keefe.
    Was there another one?

Machede - on the bench where he belongs forever.

Re: Player ratings

RANT!!!!!!!

Malone was dreadful today.He kept drifting into the middle, alongside the centre halves. Leaving any Derby player, on the flank he was supposed to be marking, complete freedom. This is where the crosses for the two goals came from. A league 1 player at best.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbank wrote on Sat, 31 January 2015 22:23
    Malone was dreadful today.He kept drifting into the middle, alongside the centre halves. Leaving any Derby player, on the flank he was supposed to be marking, complete freedom. This is where the crosses for the two goals came from. A league 1 player at best.
    No wonder Millwall sold him. PUP.

Give over

Praising Gunnarsson. Yeah right. As per usual he was terrible. Strange how our only real chances in the game were created once he was hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn wrote on Sat, 31 January 2015 20:51
    How does he get a game, what do managers see in him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sat, 31 January 2015 22:41
    Quote Originally Posted by rich munn wrote on Sat, 31 January 2015 20:51
    Peltier - good debut, looked like he cared, will it last?
    Poor response to a detailed thread. 2/10

Jon Walters has spent a lot of his Stoke career on one of the wings. Could we try Revell there?

Derby had midfield players who want the ball (playing with confidence) who could turn with it and find a man, we had Gunnarson. He looks so awkward when he's closed down. I also thought Malone had a very poor game. Peltier and Whitts did alright.

Noone was awful again and needs to be axed because he offers nothing when we don't have the ball, when he gets possession he either runs into defenders or tries a very speculative shot that doesn't trouble the keeper.

When is Pilks back? He's probably our best winger at the moment.

Both full backs came inside far to often,Proof again of either Slades total lack of the basics of the game or that the players are just not listening to him