+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gold rush on discovery channel

Gold rush on discovery channel

Love this series!! Watched it from the off - great entertainment! You reckon some of its staged though?

Re: Gold rush on discovery channel

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 20:55
    Love this series!! Watched it from the off - great entertainment! You reckon some of its staged though?
    I reckon it is staged they all seem to be too haphazard to really know what they're doing and actually find any gold. Another thing is how the feck hasnt anyone been killed.

I make a point of watching it, Parker is great at what he does.

I can't understand a word they say 😃

I saw it from the first episode aswell

its entertaining, though as you say, a little staged at times

fook knows how the hoffman's are not homeless and living in a dumpster, though we do know why, the lord is guiding them

i miss Dakota Fred and Dustin in this series, though by all accounts they are have a film crew in for themselves, as they asked discovery channel for more money and they said no, the aim is to sell a series to another company

talking of staged, now Jungle gold, thats staged, Scott and George really are 2 hapless idiots, though i am not sure how much thats staged, do they play the fool for entertainment ? ??

Havent watched it since series 2 I think, I loved it but it was so staged which were all used to with any show these days.

GLORY HOLE

Banned

Great show,they need to give the viking more air time

Thinking of a way to turn paper,scissor,stone into bedrock,pay dirt,overburden.
    Good entertainment from day one though and the Hoffmans made me give up my faith in god!

It's criminal the destruction they are causing.

Great series I have also seen it from the first episode & I would think some of it is staged.

Dislike that Parker & they should have kept Dakota Fred.

Yukon gold is a good series as well & the Bering sea gold one.

Quote Originally Posted by JustcallSaul wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 09:13
    Great series I have also seen it from the first episode & I would think some of it is staged.
    Dakota Fred was a ****,he ripped the Hoffmans off in series 1.

Quote Originally Posted by we bleed blue wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 13:06
    However, Fred's character is questionable. In an earlier series Parker helped Fred out by clearing snow from his claim using $600 of fuel. A couple of days later Fred refused to return the favour when Parker asked to borrow some spare electrical equipment until his own parts arrived. Fred and his crew are good to watch however.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Side of the Severn wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 13:21
    He just didn't want Parker to do well, comes over as a right ****.

Quote Originally Posted by JustcallSaul wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 17:23
    All subsidise by the production company.

Is Todd Hoffman,Russell Slade with a false beard?

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=we bleed blue wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 18:07
    JustcallSaul wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 17:23] Great series I have also seen it from the first episode & I would think some of it is staged.
    They lost $400k.

i would like to think that the Hoffmans might do better with Dave calling the shots

interesting that the Hoffmans are not mining as 316 mining anymore, but Jerusalem Mining,