Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=crazyhorse wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 22:53
calonlan wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 22:49] You really need to get a life you seem like a lonely person.
Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 22:42
Sad.
Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 22:40
I love the way you pretend you're not Croesy. At least try to write in a different style.
Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 22:37
Try and keep up with the thread title, you do seem to struggle with the OP.
Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 22:30
I'm sorry, I don't understand what the thread title means. I understand that 'bore' is a Swiftian pun on 'bhoy' but I don't know what you allege he's digging. Most people would clarify this in their opening post but you've just put a smiley there.
Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 22:28
You can't be that dull surely?
Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 22:25
You're even using the word 'dull' wrongly, just like your alter-ego. But, yes, I do seem to be that 'dull' so can you explain what your thread title means.?(Why am I sure that you're going to be unable to tell me?)
Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 22:20
Bobby the bore digging up old posts.
Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Th :hehe: u, 05 February 2015 22:17
You really are t....
Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 22:13
All you needed to do was finish your sentence. If you're going to use a transitive verb and omit the object how would you expect me to know what you were talking about?[/q I t te]
I don't need to google it. I know what it means but you were using it to mean unintelligent. I find it funny that you had to google it to check after I told you you were using it incorrectly.