+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do Birthdays mean anything to you?

Re: Do Birthdays mean anything to you?

No, i dislike them. Making a total fuss about nothing. I'm taking the day off to do some DIY this time, just to prevent all the fuss that other people want to make on my behalf. Load of old bollocks really.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 15:49
    Not particularly. As TBG says, the older you get the novelty certainly wears off a bit. The last one was rather memorable though as it coincided with the "return to blue" Saturday (January 10th).
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 13:03
    yes, sometimes you can roll your birthday celebrations into something else that's going on at the time. Did you enjoy the day? I missed that day but returned to the Stadium last weekend and it was dreadful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 12:59
    At least we managed a win that day although Fulham were not the best. Last home game for me was Derby which apparently was an improvement on the previous game (Reading) according to the lad who sits next to me! Glad I wasn't there for that one then.
    It was the Derby game I was at and people around me were also telling me that City were playing well. I left at half time, something I've never done before in my life.

I'm 53 today! Also absolutely full up with flu! Bugger.