+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 17 years for ISIS member

17 years for ISIS member

Who faked his own death to get back home to his country that he detests so much, and wants all non Muslim people in the UK dead. But he's in a UK jail and will be out on our streets again in 7 years. Well done Britain for protecting our people

Re: 17 years for ISIS member

Not forgetting that his family hid this information from the police, and also that his cousin drove half way across europe to pick him up to smuggle him back into the UK.... and also forgot to inform the police.

Hope that will be a lesson to any other idiots that believe in this rubbish. Maybe we could send to a Jordanian prison to finish his sentence

Shoot the t**t live on Saturday night telly, him and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERTO MARONI wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 19:38
    Burn the fecker in a cage instead.

Yeah, get Dale Winton to do it during the Lottery Show.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 19:40
    Don't be so vile.
    Or we could let the public decide how they die, Ant and Dec could present the show. If that isn't a deterrent I don't know what is?

have i ever mentioned my " death room " idea ?? ?

Bring back hanging, I don't want this c-u-n-t using up my taxes to keep him warm & fed !
    Too many do-gooders will disagree with me, so hang them too

Quote Originally Posted by Didn'thaveariotonhishands wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 20:28
    Bring back hanging, I don't want this c-u-n-t using up my taxes to keep him warm & fed !
    It costs more to execute someone than give them life.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Machine wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 21:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Didn'thaveariotonhishands wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 20:28

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 20:22
    have i ever mentioned my " death room " idea ?? ?
    In all seriousness this prick should be deported to a country he has fought against as an IS fighter to serve time in one of their prisons with the other terrorists and scum. Let him then get sentenced over there and see what kind of term he gets. I am sure he would have killed some of their population. About time these idiots learned what their actions and running abroad to fight 'in the name' causes.

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 21:30
    It costs more to execute someone than give them life.
    I'm always thinking I've felt this deja vu before...

Oh I got it all wrong it was 12years not 17.

* and his.

Banned

It does in the u.s. It didnt in the u.k.