+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season ticket info

Re: Season ticket info

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 18:25
    TBF thats a good deal I'll be getting mine as long as I can see some sort of progress on the pitch for next season 103 Canton stand, I think it's gone up by around £20
    Hmmmm what shall I spend my hard earned money on

I'm looking at it differently to everyone else by the look of it. I didn't renew this season due to the fact I haven't enjoyed going for some time, couldn't stand watching the team playing in red etc.

What really does annoy me is that now the price freeze is over (I didnt have this benefit as although I got a season ticket that year i got it later when I could afford it) and they are threatened with losing a large number of season ticket sales they can suddenly afford to charge less for normal season tickets, so this is telling me that I have been being ripped off for four of the last five years.

To be honest they can stuff it, I wont be going back next season, I will wait until there are new owners and see how I feel then!

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 02:05
    I'm looking at it differently to everyone else by the look of it. I didn't renew this season due to the fact I haven't enjoyed going for some time, couldn't stand watching the team playing in red etc.
    Football fans have been ripped off for many years

To be honest they can stuff it, I wont be going back next season, I will wait until there are new owners and see how I feel then!
    Yes, I'm willing to accept that might not be what a true fan thinks/says/does. Hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Bread wrote on Mon, 26 January 2015 19:24
    Probably a wise decision at the moment.
    I've never let the owner be the reason for renewing or not - simply whether I can afford it and whether there is still any passion for the team

Anybody got any idea how long our season ticket seats are reserved for?

Quote Originally Posted by thornhillblue wrote on Tue, 27 January 2015 05:47
    B 2 B.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 08:18
    Asked the question at the SLO meeting last night for you and was told season ticket holders seats are held till the end of March.
    i.e. 2 away games @ £500 a pop

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues wrote on Mon, 26 January 2015 19:48
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Bread wrote on Mon, 26 January 2015 19:24
    Probably a wise decision at the moment.
    I don't see the return to blue as anything other than a business decision on their part. I'm still incredibly cynical about it, coupled with the transfer window / fire sale, makes me think something is happening apart from mismanagement It might be our club, but I'd feel like a right mug if I paid money out, he did a runner and we went to the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 08:18
    Asked the question at the SLO meeting last night for you and was told season ticket holders seats are held till the end of March.
    http://mobile.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket s-2015-2241528.aspx

As there will be so many empty seats in the stadium isn't it tempting to purchase the cheapest tickets and then move to better seats when you are are in ground?