+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket info

Re: Season ticket info

What's the view on how many will renew - 17,000 or so ST holders now isn't there?

Just had a proper look at the matchday prices - £28-35 to watch midtable championship value doesn't represent very good value IMHO. Surely they'll have to look at those too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thames Valley Bluebird wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 20:39
    Just had a proper look at the matchday prices - £28-35 to watch midtable championship value doesn't represent very good value IMHO. Surely they'll have to look at those too.
    Let alone League One football

Quote Originally Posted by Thames Valley Bluebird wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 20:39
    I would imagine that season ticket prices + % increase then become match-day prices

The value is with the season ticket but like Matt said they have to be fair with the match day prices as well

Get rid of this ridiculous staggered pricing con, ermm I mean 'scheme'.

Couldn't do much with match day prices this year with ST prices so high. Next year there should be a bit of flexibility

Yes they will come down next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 22:21
    Couldn't do much with match day prices this year with ST prices so high. Next year there should be a bit of flexibility
    They were fine before they brought this new pricing structure in. Walk up fans can add a fair few thousand to the crowd. Matchday prices are a joke. Why are they more than tickets bought a few days previously? It doesn't make sense.

We used to do dynamics pricing- where it started at like £17 6 weeks in advance then gradually went up to £38 match day- do we still do that or is it different categories for different games?

Zone 4 Senior price remains the same at £299. Therefore I will be renewing for next season. The kit colour was never a deciding factor for me, just the ST cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 22:52
    Zone 4 Senior price remains the same at £299. Therefore I will be renewing for next season. The kit colour was never a deciding factor for me, just the ST cost.
    You're brave saying that on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 22:43
    We used to do dynamics pricing- where it started at like £17 6 weeks in advance then gradually went up to £38 match day- do we still do that or is it different categories for different games?
    I don't think anything's changed. I do know the prices are too high though.

My zone 1 ticket has gone up £20 after the end of the price freeze and we're back in blue. That'll do me fine thanks.

60 just in time.My season ticket next season is 79 pounds cheaper than my price freeze ticket.Not so bad getting old.Except the erectile thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saundersfootblue wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 00:15
    60 just in time.My season ticket next season is 79 pounds cheaper than my price freeze ticket.Not so bad getting old.Except the erectile thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 22:35
    They were fine before they brought this new pricing structure in. Walk up fans can add a fair few thousand to the crowd. Matchday prices are a joke. Why are they more than tickets bought a few days previously? It doesn't make sense.
    B 2 B.

Quote Originally Posted by HP Source wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 20:01
    So we've got our blue back, a new badge on it's way and very reasonable season ticket prices.
    ...could it?

£345 in zone 4 is a bargain.

I'm trying to think what we paid in our last season in the dungeon back in 2001 or was it 2002? Going back then I was Grandstand block A and I think the ST prices were about £200 ish.
    Considering we are talking 14 or 15 years later and 2 leagues higher that really is a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 08:50
    R2B

I've got some lollipop sticks and elastic bands for you if that will help.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 18:25
    TBF thats a good deal I'll be getting mine as long as I can see some sort of progress on the pitch for next season 103 Canton stand, I think it's gone up by around £20
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by BlooDevil wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 17:53
    Very good prices to be fair. Just a shame they ripped everyone off this season.
    Good prices to be fair - although the "Bluebirds for Life" tagline will trick only the very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Sat, 24 January 2015 08:07
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 22:35
    To make "CHERRYPICKERS" like you get down there early in the week.
    I just don't go. I don't miss it to tell the truth. Even Sam has a girlfriend now so he's not that bothered.