+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Went to the rugby tonight

Re: Went to the rugby tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Mabinogion wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 11:12
    Had some tickets given to us and went with friends to the game, I had beer poured over me and my view was constantly blocked by people up and down. There was trouble behind us and apparently this was not the only trouble in the ground tonight. Bet it will not be in the eggo tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfybluebird wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 01:20
    So, some spilled beer, people going to the bar/toilet and some trouble you can't ellaborate on!? Yeah, I don't think that'll make the papers.
    There was a kid kicking the back of my seat one game.

Had some tickets given to us and went with friends to the game, I had beer poured over me and my view was constantly blocked by people up and down. There was trouble behind us and apparently this was not the only trouble in the ground tonight. Bet it will not be in the eggo tomorrow
    So, some spilled beer, people going to the bar/toilet and some trouble you can't ellaborate on!? Yeah, I don't think that'll make the papers.
    I can elaborate on the trouble, 3 very drunk fans fighting and having to be moved from the stand by some very big stewards. Yes I have seen trouble at City games especially away but that always seems to be highlighted in the paper, but thank you for your input

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 17:21
    I've seen far worse at Cardiff games.

I was not trying to sulk about the game last night but only wanted to highlight the different reporting on football and rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz1927 wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 16:31
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/wales-v- england-blood-drink-8598260
    Quote Originally Posted by What_Kieran_Said wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 12:54
    Those types of photos on a match day are given lighthearted captions, the same style photos after an organised student night in town (carnage) are treated as evidence that today's youth are the scum of the earth
    Shut it you boring old fart and don't forget your Horlicks before bed

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus T. Firefly wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 18:00
    Lemons.

Quote Originally Posted by Culver Blue wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 18:14
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/wales-v-england -idiotic-fans-8599135
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus T. Firefly wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 18:00
    The Echo have quoted a Mr Isaac Hunt in that article.
    I actually work with someone called that - I'll find out next week if it was him

Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 17:55
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/wales-v- england-blood-drink-8598260
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz1927 wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 16:31
    Those types of photos on a match day are given lighthearted captions, the same style photos after an organised student night in town (carnage) are treated as evidence that today's youth are the scum of the earth
    Quote Originally Posted by What_Kieran_Said wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 12:54
    Today's youth of today are scum...?????
    Didn't say that though did I? I said the papers use the photos to say they are. As for the boring old fart, I'd probably agree I'm boring but only 21 so not exactly old

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 12:09
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankel wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 04:18
    ffs shurrup you silly tit. England with a weakened team were fantastic tonight, why can't you comment on that? Stick to soccer sweetheart. Went to Shrewsbury once and witnessed Cardiff City fans turn a car over with the driver still in it. ****ing cowards when confronted they shit themselves.
    You one of those pathetic City fans who sing touched by your fathers?
    Confronted by no one, I know because I saw the events that night. Shrewsbury was taken over that night, the cup was where it was that season as our league form was terrible after 2 relegations.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfybluebird wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 07:15
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankel wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 04:18
    ffs shurrup you silly tit. England with a weakened team were fantastic tonight, why can't you comment on that? Stick to soccer sweetheart. Went to Shrewsbury once and witnessed Cardiff City fans turn a car over with the driver still in it. ****ing cowards when confronted they shit themselves.
    You one of those pathetic City fans who sing touched by your fathers?

I take it all back, well done Wales on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by wolfybluebird wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 10:45
    Link please

Why was it a nightmare for the Nation ?
    I did n`t give a shit

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 10:47
    Link please

Quote Originally Posted by wolfybluebird wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 12:32
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 10:47
    Link please
    Thanks wolfy

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Tue, 10 February 2015 15:17
    Very interesting article, let's hope that it doesn't take a major accident/incident for sense to be seen. Crazy to sell alcohol at the grounds, a dry few hours would do the fans no harm at all. I often refer to my two hours or so inside the stadium, home or away, as my Betty Ford Clinic, wouldn't want to drink during a football match anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker wrote on Tue, 10 February 2015 15:57
    http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/feb/10/friday-night-ca rdiff-six-nations-drink-problem
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Tue, 10 February 2015 15:17
    Very interesting article, let's hope that it doesn't take a major accident/incident for sense to be seen. Crazy to sell alcohol at the grounds, a dry few hours would do the fans no harm at all. I often refer to my two hours or so inside the stadium, home or away, as my Betty Ford Clinic, wouldn't want to drink during a football match anyway.
    It will never take to far a leap for alcohol and violence to go hand in hand, and it shouldn't come as a surprise to see that level of behavior at any sporting events, this sort of article has been seen for both Cricket and Darts events this year.