+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leighton James on Radio Wales phone in.....

Re: Leighton James on Radio Wales phone in.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 10:25
    Who was our numpty who said that we're still playing rubbish football even though we've returned to our blue shirts and that he thought most City fans believed our crap performances prior to that were due to us wearing red shirts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 23:16
    Crazyhorse
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 23:16
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 23:12

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 14:34
    Perhaps you didn't phrase it in the most sensitive way but I agree with your point. Leighton James has always been a nasty little individual and the fact that he's suffered a stroke -which I wouldn't wish on anyone- doesn't change that.
    I think grangetown blue need a laxative to move the crap that is overflowing into his brain.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 14:51
    Perhaps you didn't phrase it in the most sensitive way but I agree with your point. Leighton James has always been a nasty little individual and the fact that he's suffered a stroke -which I wouldn't wish on anyone- doesn't change that.
    This is true. Anyone who knows him will agree. My pal drinks in the same place as Leighton and says he has an encylopedic knowledge of football, but he's a knob, and a loud one at that.
    I know a lot of Swansea fans who know him and nobody likes him.

This is true. Anyone who knows him will agree. My pal drinks in the same place as Leighton and says he has an encylopedic knowledge of football, but he's a knob, and a loud one at that.
    He's already cost Wales 2 points, I fear he may cost us even more.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 15:08
    I think grangetown blue need a laxative to move the crap that is overflowing into his brain.
    OK, I'm willing to listen, who would you suggest Wales replace him with? I don't know why you dislike him so much, captaining his country. Is it 'cause he is Jack or 'cause he is black? Are you racist or just bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 12:26
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 11:24
    OK
    But if you were playing 'cruise, marry or shag' which one would you do the dirty deed with on a one night stand, which could you handle going on holiday with and which are you going to spend the rest of your life with?

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 10:24
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 15:08
    No crap from me ZZ, I deal in facts.
    Oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 10:24
    No crap from me ZZ, I deal in facts.
    I don't rate Williams as a player, or a man (his off field activities have been well publicised), and I resent the fact that he's not good enough for his own country, but is happy to play for another, even though it means he's taking the place of a true Welshman in the team. It was for this reason that Ben Turner declined the offer to play for Wales, even though he's every bit as "Welsh" as Ashley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoilt Victorian Child wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 11:16
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 08 February 2015 12:26
    OK
    Then I'd suggest you demonstrate that by never mocking stroke victims - whoever they may be.
    Three beauties eh !

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 12:46
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoilt Victorian Child wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 11:16
    OK
    Then I'd suggest you demonstrate that by never mocking stroke victims - whoever they may be.
    OK, but TBF I didn't mock anyone, I just pointed out that having a stroke doesn't make you a nice person.
    Mrs Grangetown blue is obviously not so fussy

Quote Originally Posted by pencoedjack wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 13:36
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 12:46
    OK
    OK, but TBF I didn't mock anyone, I just pointed out that having a stroke doesn't make you a nice person.
    I'm afraid that Leighton James, Ashley Williams, and Pencoed jerk, bring the worst out of me, but they deserve it, what a horrible bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 12:44
    It's quite simple, I think a Welshman should captain Wales.
    Maybe Coleman is just doing it to wind you up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 14:13
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 12:44
    It's embarrassing, we have plenty of decent Welsh players, Bale, Ramsey, Ledley, Davies, Allen, Collins etc. all playing at a decent level.
    He didn't mention who would want to replace him though.Quite clearly it will be the liability that is James Collins.I think those two are having an affair

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 15:29
    It's embarrassing, we have plenty of decent Welsh players, Bale, Ramsey, Ledley, Davies, Allen, Collins etc. all playing at a decent level.
    I don't rate Williams as a player, or a man (his off field activities have been well publicised), and I resent the fact that he's not good enough for his own country, but is happy to play for another, even though it means he's taking the place of a true Welshman in the team. It was for this reason that Ben Turner declined the offer to play for Wales, even though he's every bit as "Welsh" as Ashley Williams.
    So Mrs Grangetown is shagging Ash, Mr Grangetown is shagging Collins where does Chopra fit in ?

Collins just doesn't like Coleman and Williams,(and who can blame him), which is why he was actually omitted from a couple of squads.

Quote Originally Posted by pencoedjack wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 15:59
    So its bitter you are then.
    Looking like Billy Bunter, can't be helpful when trying to pull some decent laydeeze!

I see nothing obnoxious or offensive in his comments whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 16:33
    BTW, if you don't think Leighton James is obnoxious, then your opinions on anything else don't count.

Leighton James was a great player but a horrible man. I've met him a couple of times and all Swansea fans I know who have met him think the same.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 17:29
    Poor old Leighton, he hates Robbie Savage. It must eat him up that Savage is never off the radio or our TV screen, whilst Leighton gets a couple of hours a week (well he used to) on the Real radio phone in!

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=G rangetown Blue wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 16:40
    jackrabbit wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 16:33] It's quite simple, I think a Welshman should captain Wales.
    That's me put in my place then!

Ironic that someone with the title ZZ Jack can't tell Zimbabwe from Zambia

How did you feel when, born in Zimbabwe, Robert Earnshaw played for Wales?
    You're thinking of Robert Mugabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 22:57
    How did you feel when, born in Zimbabwe, Robert Earnshaw played for Wales?
    You're thinking of Robert Mugabe.
    A proper player.

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=jackrabbit wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 22:06
    G rangetown Blue wrote on Mon, 09 February 2015 16:40] It's quite simple, I think a Welshman should captain Wales.
    Yep, you seem to be in a minority of one when it comes to LJ!