+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loan watch

Re: Loan watch

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 15:36
    It could well be that Terroso is one of those unsung guys who will prove to be a first rate coach. Is he ready for the step up? Who knows but if Slade was to go then if he was given a go then I would support him.
    For sure.I think he has a badge but doesn't seem to have much of a coaching background whereas Kevin Nicholson has a much better coaching CV.Between them they tick a lot of boxes here.It was the timing of Nicholson's appointment as DVP manager that was unusual,even for this club.Terroso had taken the u-21s back to the top of the league,2 hours later he was seemingly being demoted to number two under Nicholson.I'd be interested to know how the club have sold that deal to him,it makes you wonder what's being lined up.

Is it just me, or is following the exploits of our loan players more enjoyable than watching the first team at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 19:00
    Is it just me, or is following the exploits of our loan players more enjoyable than watching the first team at the moment?
    Welsh players around the leagues > our loan players who might come back > our youth players > our first team...... > Guerra/Etien and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 19:00
    As is rubbing sand in your eyes.