+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From rudderless and poor to clueless and completely unacceptable

Re: From rudderless and poor to clueless and completely unacceptable

I am sure some were trying their best and the others were just aghast at the tactics they are being forced to play.

McAleny had started to try and link up the play before Slade saw through this and hauled him off !

Whilst he looks lightweight and was pushed off the ball a couple of times, if played in the right position in a team that keeps the ball on the floor , he could be a good player. Sadly that will not happen here under current regime!

Awful perforce, he has to go. Looks like Malone and Peltier under orders that as soon as they get to half way line they hoof it. don't agree about Whitts, Gunnar's to me is totally useless in midfield. has to be Whitts and Tom or Joe in midfield, but more importantly Slade must go NOW.

I feel sorry for those people I know who were rushed off there feet all day in work, felt obliged to go anyway and then sat there watching that. Crowds are going to plimmet next season if noddy is still in charge, life's too short.

You can still get 25/1 on City being relegated with William Hill.

Anyone who still thinks we are too good to go down is deluded - lump on and get William Hill to pay for your League One season ticket!

Ian Walsh just now on radio Wales slagged off the team for lacking creativity and energy but said "I don't totally blame Russell Slade."

He did say that he needs to pull G & W out of midfield and bring them back after a good rest

Looking at league table, it's not a pretty sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pop wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 08:36
    I really hate saying this I really do, but I put £10 on at 25/1 with Bet365 last week. With the buffoon Slade in charge, I really can't see any other outcome but relegation.

3 of us in work have put a fiver each on this morning at 18/1.Would be happy to lose a fiver but should we go down I will pay for a night out.

We give the oppostition all of the possession (its actually quite remarkable how we dont concede more considring how little we have the ball) and just sit deep inviting the onto us.
    The only offensive tactic i can make out is hoping we win freekicks and corners.
    Its diabolical.

I'd stick Manga defensive mid, and the boy Doyle got to start with Jones I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 12:34
    Anyone who still thinks we are too good to go down is deluded - lump on and get William Hill to pay for your League One season ticket!
    In fact, if 10,000 of us each puts £400 on, we could probably buy Tan out with the winnings; install CB as manager and storm league 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 14:34
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 12:34
    I really hate saying this I really do, but I put £10 on at 25/1 with Bet365 last week. With the buffoon Slade in charge, I really can't see any other outcome but relegation.
    Straight after Tan's Xmas rant, in a drunken fit of anger I put £20 on us going down at 40/1. Do not regret that one bit!