+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slade reaction: Video

Re: Slade reaction: Video

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 13:08
    He hasn't set any targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 13:06
    As someone mentioned previously, the target is probably to finish healthily above the relegation zone (12th-18th?), but if he said that there would be uproar I'm sure.
    He looks like a man who didn't wan't to be there in that press conference. He said nothing of consequence, and totally lacked any insight. Worrying times indeed.

Good job we've got that ability, togetherness, competitiveness. How the whole room didn't fall off their chairs laughing at that I don't know!!

More entertainment in that 6.37 minute clip than I have seen in the past 18 months.

McPhail showing his class and intelligence picking out the runs of Chopra,Bothroyd,Burke,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 13:21
    More entertainment in that 6.37 minute clip than I have seen in the past 18 months.
    In hindsight, that was the golden age of our modern era. The colour red was still a glint in the eye of some loony 6,000 miles away!

wow. he talks crap. Contradictory, no positive outlook "sometimes we get overrun in central midfield". Well.ffs Slade dont pick the slowcoaches, Whitts,Gunnar, Keef ! after Blackburn we could be one result away from the relegation spot...someone please tell Slade as he really does not seem to acknowledge this. He is doing my head in.
    Also the team dont look happy, gloomy,vacent faces as they walked out, only Big Ken smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 16:40
    wow. he talks crap. Contradictory, no positive outlook "sometimes we get overrun in central midfield". Well.ffs Slade dont pick the slowcoaches, Whitts,Gunnar, Keef ! after Blackburn we could be one result away from the relegation spot...someone please tell Slade as he really does not seem to acknowledge this. He is doing my head in.
    If that's his philosophy get Jon Parkin back and stick him in there to fill up the midfield even more.