+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve Tucker sums it up

Steve Tucker sums it up

"Average players in average teams overseen by average managers have never been in short supply [at Cardiff City] but right now one struggles to think of a more inept and downright boring style of football than that being produced by this current crop under Slade."

"Slade and his men have quite regularly this campaign managed to put in performances of such low standard and risible quality that supporters could be forgiven for voting with their feet. But this encounter against relegation haunted Brighton set new standards with the woeful football being displayed by the Bluebirds under their current manager."

Re: Steve Tucker sums it up

Amen !

Could off saved himself a paragraph there and just written Fecking Shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 08:53
    "Average players in average teams overseen by average managers have never been in short supply [at Cardiff City] but right now one struggles to think of a more inept and downright boring style of football than that being produced by this current crop under Slade."
    Spedger

Thankfully I will be vindicated for my comments prior to Slade's arrival, I was dreading the obligatory historical thread bumps if I was proven wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 10:47
    Thankfully I will be vindicated for my comments prior to Slade's arrival, I was dreading the obligatory historical thread bumps if I was wrong
    that was never going to happen. we took on the manager Orient wanted shot of and that says it all.

woeful, inept and boring nope it wasn't that good

Statistically we are below average. It looked to me after a few minutes as if 'ol spud head has given the players the target of one point per game (average of course).

We'll always be bang average unless we get a huge slice of luck or a billionaire owner prepared to chuck in millions, season on season. We have neither of those things at the moment, so I' not sure what everyone is expecting? We play absolute shite football in blue, in front of an insipid crowd in a half empty stadium, this is the Cardiff City we all know and love, not so much the club we deserve, more the one we always had.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.15 wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 13:59
    We'll always be bang average unless we get a huge slice of luck or a billionaire owner prepared to chuck in millions, season on season. We have neither of those things at the moment, so I' not sure what everyone is expecting? We play absolute shite football in blue, in front of an insipid crowd in a half empty stadium, this is the Cardiff City we all know and love, not so much the club we deserve, more the one we always had.
    That must be our heritage then. How could that be translated into a new cub badge I wonder? A spud sat on a blue turn?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Countisbury wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 14:08
    That must be our heritage then. How could that be translated into a new cub badge I wonder? A spud sat on a blue turn?
    Why not? THE MIGHTY BLUETURDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 09:04
    "Slade and his men have quite regularly this campaign managed to put in performances of such low standard and risible quality that supporters could be forgiven for voting with their feet. But this encounter against relegation haunted Brighton set new standards with the woeful football being displayed by the Bluebirds under their current manager."
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ca rdiff-0-0-brighton-turn-off-worst-8623171

What you should be saying is that we have had successive shite managers who have pissed his money away...

Two and a half seasons in red, one good season,one and a half seasons of utter shite! If you've supported the City for about two and a half seasons the red is still lagging behind. I honestly think you need to look at the structure of the club rather than the colour of the shirt. Oh, I almost forgot..... Ya prick!

Quote Originally Posted by Pug wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 08:56

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 14:34
    Could of
    Could have

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.15 wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 14:11
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Countisbury wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 14:08
    Why not? THE MIGHTY BLUETURDS.
    Get on it Barrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 14:43
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 14:34
    Could of
    Ooooof, a power-'mare from the good sir!

Could of
    Could have

Imagine if we were still in red.......