+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isn't Tan given us exactly what we've asked for?

Re: Isn't Tan given us exactly what we've asked for?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 16:02
    exactly, its easy to say " Oh Tan said Slade was his choice " hardly anyone on here knew who he was, so how did someone who knows fook all about football and lives the other side of the world know him
    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 15:45
    he has been advised by someone, lets say that someone is a bitter person who doesnt really like tan and wants revenge
    Sidhooper seems to be in love with him, or is he just in love with his money?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 18:07
    exactly, its easy to say " Oh Tan said Slade was his choice " hardly anyone on here knew who he was, so how did someone who knows fook all about football and lives the other side of the world know him
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 16:02
    he has been advised by someone, lets say that someone is a bitter person who doesnt really like tan and wants revenge
    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 15:45
    I can't imagine anyone who genuinely likes Tan would have recommended Slade.
    I doubt he has any feelings for him either way. He's just a troll.

Must be a consistent troll as certain posters been dredging up my posts from months ago pointing out the stupidity of going back to blue and forcing Tan to put the club back in the crap it was before he got involved.
    Many posters on here hate being reminded that the current shambles is what they voted for.

Quote Originally Posted by jbgnuts wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 10:04
    If Tan isn't doing this out of spite then we have piss poor luck in choosing managers.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 09:44
    Here's a crazy theory for you: maybe those who are appointing the managers don't know what they're doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluebird wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 09:40
    Not football men, they like their playing Championship Manager on Pc, heres a thought im going play Football manager 2015, buy all rejects Slade has and see how I do, cant do any worse !!
    Magnus Wolf Eikrem, Mats Daelhi and...Macheda become leading premier league players in my fm15

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 17:20
    If Tan isn't doing this out of spite then we have piss poor luck in choosing managers.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 09:44
    Here's a crazy theory for you: maybe those who are appointing the managers don't know what they're doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluebird wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 09:40
    I think its all part of the emperors revenge Dave. The fans have not given him the love HE thinks he deserves and he's going to make them suffer.
    Football can be a very fickle sport

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 10:56
    I don't think he is doing this out of spite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 10:52
    Agree. Tan doesn't care enough about us to do this out of spite. He's working out how to stop losing such a shit-load of money. Which is fair enough really.
    Heading straight to league 1 should make him a fortune back. Amazing how countless teams like the jacks, burnely, Leicester, Derby, Bournemouth can do well on sensible budgets not cardiff city though eh?

Leicester have spent a fortune over the past few years. And they're not doing particularly well.