+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My first game for a couple of years last night...

My first game for a couple of years last night...

The football was poor, the atmosphere shit, the fans disinterested and the general aura around the club one of quiet despondency.

I was quite shocked how poor the team were, aside from a few minutes at the start of the second half..very poor indeed, especially given the opposition. It's been like that all season I gather?

All that said, I did feel a connection last night that I haven't felt since 2011/12.

Re: My first game for a couple of years last night...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 12:41
    The football was poor, the atmosphere shit, the fans disinterested and the general aura around the club one of quiet despondency.
    B 2 B.

I had to give it a miss last night, my missus was out so I had the kids. She usually tries not to go out on home game days but this was unavoidable. I thanked for for it when she came in.

It was different for me, being a slightly emotional return..but the football really was shocking.

Maybe it's rose tinted spectacles, but I can't actually remember the entertainment being that bad before even if the players were when we were in the fourth tier.

After watching that crap last night i think the only place nearby to watch a proper game of football is at the Liberty stadium!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbo wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 14:54
    After watching that crap last night i think the only place nearby to watch a proper game of football is at the Liberty stadium!!!