+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Malky taking Wigan down

Malky taking Wigan down

Blackpool look doomed already

Wigan under Malky are in shocking form. They lost 3 - 0 at Forest tonight.

Re: Malky taking Wigan down

I see Kimbo lasted 54 mins. Just a few more than he did on Saturday.

league 1's the new black

I somehow suspect that if Malky's Wigan were riding high in the league, Vincent would have tried to tempt Mourinho in to replace Slade by now - and tried to sign Bale, Messi on double money ..

Just noticed Andrew Taylor, Leon Barnett and Don Cowie all played 90 mins for Wigan as well.

Chris Burke scored one of Forest's goals.

Agree about Blackpool and if wigan close that 14 point gap with us then we are down. The final spot is very close though- we must be favourites for it at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 21:52
    Agree about Blackpool and if wigan close that 14 point gap with us then we are down. The final spot is very close though- we must be favourites for it at the moment?
    Very close to it now

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 21:54
    Very close to it now
    Yeah and getting closer to it, don't think anyone else has less fight than us. Certainly wouldn't want to go into the last few games needing anything (and I mean anything!) with this current squad!

The team 3rd from bottom are showing better form than us, and if things remain the same we will be going down.

Malky doing it for the bluebirds, gosh it was only a few month ago when he was the hottest property outside the Premiership, he would have been nailed on now for the Villa job according the CCMB , being Scottish , arrogant and miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 21:49
    Just noticed Andrew Taylor, Leon Barnett and Don Cowie all played 90 mins for Wigan as well.
    We had a pretend Don Cowie "playing" for us last night in the shape of Mr O'Keefe. What a waste of space!!!! Utterly useless.

I thought Brighton were even worse than us. Having said that, no team looks less likely to score goals/create chances, and that, ultimately, could well take us down. We may pick up a draw here and there but without 3 or 4 wins we're in Division 3 next season..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 23:25
    I thought Brighton were even worse than us. Having said that, no team looks less likely to score goals/create chances, and that, ultimately, could well take us down. We may pick up a draw here and there but without 3 or 4 wins we're in Division 3 next season..
    Guaranteed 3 points against Leeds granted but for the life of me I can't see where the other 12 points are coming from. Worrying times indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 23:28
    Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 23:25
    Guaranteed 3 points against Leeds granted but for the life of me I can't see where the other 12 points are coming from. Worrying times indeed.
    no longer confident of us even beating Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 23:33
    Now you're just being silly.

Insurance bet anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 23:33
    we wouldn't beat bristol city atm