+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Croesyhorse. I accept your bet

Re: Croesyhorse. I accept your bet

Keep it simple - if I post as Crazyhorse i pay £1,000 to charity, if I don't you do. Ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 23:03
    Keep it simple - if I post as Crazyhorse i pay £1,000 to charity, if I don't you do. Ok?
    Won't you?

How can it be proved either way?
    The fact remains that the posting styles of croesy blue and crazy horse are very similar, even to the untrained eye.
    Not sure why you're getting so agitated by the, IMHO justifiable if inaccurate, accusation. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Do you want me to give my opinion based on what i can see as admin? Don't go betting silly amounts of money, let me offer an opinion and you can both give £50 to Ty Hafan and then let's move on.

From now on these threads will just get locked and the posters given 3 day bans. Followed by longer bans if you keep it up.

I'm looking at Croesy, Mick. Glut, Viamana, Calonlan, Tim, Feedy if if pops his head up. Off the top of my head you are the worse for keeping this stuff going.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 23:15
    Do you want me to give my opinion based on what i can see as admin? Don't go betting silly amounts of money, let me offer an opinion and you can both give £50 to Ty Hafan and then let's move on.
    Fair comment, Mike. I'm sorry. We all get a bit carried away.

Fair enough Mike, understood.

I hope you wont mind if people report user 'Crazyhorse' whenever his regular trolling sessions occur. Just out of fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 22:56
    I'm happy to deposit £1,000 with anyone you like if you do he same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 22:53
    When proof exists the money can be donated to a charity of each persons choice, whilst the other £1,000 can be returned to the other poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 22:35
    Who is going to be the banker? I suggest Mr Morris.
    I see where I am coming from when you put it like that

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris wrote on Wed, 11 February 2015 23:15
    Take away the catalyst and you will have your desired intention.