+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please lock all threads not related to shirt colour and Slade

Please lock all threads not related to shirt colour and Slade

Philosophical and theological debates shouldn't be permitted among the Welsh. We should all stick to shagging sheep.

Re: Please lock all threads not related to shirt colour and Slade

Yeah stick to shagging SHEEP up the ARSE.

B 2 B.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 19:02

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 19:02

There's a time and a place for debate on certain matters but not matters as recent as the deaths in Bath. Especially, when I find out this evening that he guy from Cwmbran who died was a good friend of mine from some years ago.

RIP Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 19:54
    There's a time and a place for debate on certain matters but not matters as recent as the deaths in Bath. Especially, when I find out this evening that he guy from Cwmbran who died was a good friend of mine from some years ago.
    A shame really.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 20:02
    RIP Bob.
    This evenings news has come as a real kick in the guts.

The original question in other thread is not a problem. It's actually an interesting debate but using the recent Bath tragedy as the focus was maybe a bit soon with those killed only officially named today, and for some to use it to shout or swear at others is pathetic.

I don't have a problem with just about any subject matter on here. You should all know that by now. My main gripe is that some think it's ok to just take he piss out of others and it spoils things and turns people away.

We all have an opinion, show a bit of respect when others are having theirs.

Why should the deaths in Bath not be debated with regards to the philosophical arguments? I made no disrespectful comments to the victims. Quite the opposite. I was disgusted that people who believed that their god had allowed this accident to happen should then dutifully pray to that god 'for the victims' which is completely meaningless in Christian theology. A lot of people posted very thoughtful arguments on both sides of the debate and the thread has not been taken down, merely locked. It was in fact the most appropriate time to raise the matter because the events were fresh in everybody's mind. I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Distasteful and extremely naive.

But not unexpected.

OH, and please would you mind stopping bombarding me with private messages. I'm really not interested in you or anything you have to say.

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 20:59
    Distasteful and extremely naive.
    Please explain why it is distasteful and in what way was I naive. Do these epithets apply to all the other posters who entered the debate or just me? Most people considered the question I raised as deserving of intellectual debate. You are intellectually barren so it is no surprise that this concept is above your head. You are even unable to debate this point with me now, relying on using your stock-in-trade meaningless adjectives in incomplete sentences. You did once wish cancer on my children, so where do you suppose that fits in on your scale of tastefulness? I know that you won't answer these questions because your antecedents show that you have never even had the courage to even attempt to enter a discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 21:11
    OH, and please would you mind stopping bombarding me with private messages. I'm really not interested in you or anything you have to say.
    I thought you'd put me on ignore? You obviously are interested in me and what I say because you've just posted several messages which relate to both these things.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 21:16
    Many thanks
    If you thought he had you on ignore why are you sending him private messages?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 21:32
    Many thanks
    I thought you'd put me on ignore? You obviously are interested in me and what I say because you've just posted several messages which relate to both these things.
    To prove that he didn't have me on ignore. If he had done, I wouldn't have been able to send him private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 21:34
    Many thanks
    Why do you bombard me with private messages?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 21:37
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 21:34
    Many thanks
    To prove that he didn't have me on ignore. If he had done, I wouldn't have been able to send him private messages.
    I sent crazyhorse two messages on February 6. They are the only two messages I have sent you under that name. Or did you mean to log in under Croesy Blue's name?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 21:43
    I think that'll be lost on Croesyhorse. I don't think quantum physics is his forte.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Thu, 12 February 2015 21:47
    It's like deja vu all over again.

Blog Entries

What would you lot do without me and Croesy?