+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ffs someone sort this mess out

ffs someone sort this mess out

it makes me so feckin angry to see the complete shambles in cardiff.

yes i can relate to the rollercoaster we've seen since my early days in the 60's but right now this is something far worse and now we really need to get this sorted or we'll be screwed for a long time.

tan has now finished playing with his toys and left them broken on the floor but it is still heartbreaking to see city like some limbless body going nowhere.

dunno the answer? i've had a very shit week with some major personal issues and seeing my beloved football team like the scrapings off the plate at the takeaway makes matters even worse.

very very sad times all round

Re: ffs someone sort this mess out

Hope your personal issues sort themselves out mate.
    The football club will have its ups and downs, it's the first year for a long time we haven't been fighting for a spot in the Prem.
    We are due a couple of seasons of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 18:21
    We had a few years of fighting for the premiership with mediocre off the pitch organisation, one season of accidently ending up in the play-offs with some fairly good organisation and now a few years of falling back towards mediocrity with woeful organisation. When do we get a club that's smartly organised, plays decent football and is successful? Is that just a fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 18:31
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 18:21
    The football club will have its ups and downs, it's the first year for a long time we haven't been fighting for a spot in the Prem.
    B 2 B.

First time since 2007 I suppose we are not fighting for a premier spot.

Obviously FA cup started it all then next few years was either getting there or staying there.

Probably would have avoided a lot of bollocks if we'd been promoted in 2010 and TG had stayed managing operations.

We are back in Blue and will stay in it so that's the major achievement of this year.

Any City fan of a certain age has seen mediocrity and even truly awful sides down the years but this is different.
    Its almost like we are sliding towards relegation and only those on the outside can see it. The fans have said it (thousands with their feet) and the press, but inside the club, no-one seems even bothered.
    Vincent Tan hasnt said a word and even Slade until last week thought we could get promoted!!!!
    It's worryingly reminiscent of Wolves a few years ago.