+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football banning orders help with appeals

Football banning orders help with appeals

If anyone needs help appealing their football banning order after they have completed two thirds of the ban, please contact me and I will assist you...do not spend any money on this.

Re: Football banning orders help with appeals

Quote Originally Posted by corky wrote on Mon, 16 February 2015 14:16
    If anyone needs help appealing their football banning order after they have completed two thirds of the ban, please contact me and I will assist you...do not spend any money on this.
    How many CCFC fans are currently still subject to banning orders , and how many are now at the two thirds stage that might mean they could possibly soon have the bans expunged?

The way the city are playing lately a ban doesn't seem such a bad thing.

Further to my esarlier post , have just had a quick look and it seems CCFC had 11 new banning orders in the year to 3 September 2014 taking the total still in force at that date to 93.

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 wrote on Mon, 16 February 2015 15:02
    Further to my esarlier post , have just had a quick look and it seems CCFC had 11 new banning orders in the year to 3 September 2014 taking the total still in force at that date to 93.
    can you apply to be added to the list until the deadline for season tickets has passed or slade leaves

The numbers are coming down significantly and after the Chelsea appeals go through will be the lowest for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies wrote on Mon, 16 February 2015 15:08
    Quote Originally Posted by Since62 wrote on Mon, 16 February 2015 15:02
    keith
    On the other hand , if the club could help all 93 get their banning orders lifted in exchange for them buying a season ticket , it would about double the number sold so far

If the appeals are for a miscarriage of justice then fair enough, but if these were bans imposed for proven violent or similar behaviour there should be no grounds for appeal. In fact I'd increase the bans to life ones.

The bans are lawfully lifted after serving two thirds of the time...they were not issued initially as a punishment rather as a deterrent to others.It is the law of the land and everyone has the right of appeal...of course if the person has broken any of the banning order regulations they will not be successful with the appeal.

Why take the risk. If there's less than 100 of them and they deserved the ban in the first place, then ban them for life

yes ban them for like, football fans should get treated worse than other people because they are football fans...the huge majority of people banned would have ended up with a small fine or warning if the same thing had happened on a Saturday night out but because it was at a game or on the way to a game or after a game you would like to see a life ban imposed...wow

Quote Originally Posted by corky wrote on Mon, 16 February 2015 16:18
    yes ban them for like, football fans should get treated worse than other people because they are football fans...the huge majority of people banned would have ended up with a small fine or warning if the same thing had happened on a Saturday night out but because it was at a game or on the way to a game or after a game you would like to see a life ban imposed...wow
    You got it. Well done.