+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea in Paris...

Chelsea in Paris...

Chelsea condemn fans who pushed black man off Paris Métro

http://gu.com/p/45qtg

Look at these ****s.

Re: Chelsea in Paris...

Neanderthals. Stuff like that really, really grinds my gears. Poor man was probably just trying to get on the same train he gets on every day, yet these cockney chimps think it's acceptable to prevent him from doing so. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Lothbrok wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 08:57
    Neanderthals. Stuff like that really, really grinds my gears. Poor man was probably just trying to get on the same train he gets on every day, yet these cockney chimps think it's acceptable to prevent him from doing so. Disgusting.
    Probably not the best term to use in a thread about racist behaviour

Its heartening to see that although Chelsea are owned by a Jew and are awash with black and foreign players some of their support have managed to retain their heritage and traditions of supporting the National Front.

Still John Terry will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Frog wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 09:01
    They were acting like degenerate human beings. My understanding is that would make them chimps? There were no racial connotations in my post whatsoever. As, of course, the cockneys in question were white, I fail to see how you've come to that conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Lothbrok wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 09:13
    They were acting like degenerate human beings. My understanding is that would make them chimps? There were no racial connotations in my post whatsoever. As, of course, the cockneys in question were white, I fail to see how you've come to that conclusion?
    Chill mate, it was said tongue in cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 09:06
    Its heartening to see that although Chelsea are owned by a Jew and are awash with black and foreign players some of their support have managed to retain their heritage and traditions of supporting the National Front.

With all that's gone on in Paris recently you would think there would be some police or security presence around.

London Chimps would be more accurate though

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Føggøn wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 09:47
    With all that's gone on in Paris recently you would think there would be some police or security presence around.
    I can't help but like Mourinho though.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 09:56
    With all that has gone on you would have thought that the travelling Chelsea fans would be sympathetic to their hosts and show some decency and behave.
    Kettle /pot.

They have never got over the leathering our youngsters gave them on the kings road poor things

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 09:59
    With all that has gone on you would have thought that the travelling Chelsea fans would be sympathetic to their hosts and show some decency and behave.
    Disgustingly horrible Club and stinking fat chavvy fans.
    I'm just glad you didn't call me chavvy.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 10:08
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 09:59
    Disgustingly horrible Club and stinking fat chavvy fans.
    I can't help but like Mourinho though.

Maybe he had the word chumps on his mind, as he made his Freudian Slip

In some ways it's just as well the bloke didn't board the train, imagine what those arseholes would have done to him being squashed in and surrounded by them.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 10:07
    They have never got over the leathering our youngsters gave them on the kings road poor things
    They also got leathered in Cardiff last season by City youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 11:27
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 10:07
    They also got leathered in Cardiff last season by City youngsters.
    Anyway, the point is that you ended up bantering with your neighbours a fair bit. I had a top-heavy secretary on one side who told me that anything of any value was kept in her bra so if I planned to nick anything it wasn't her handbag that I should have a fish around in; and a mouthy cockney Chelsea fan on the other side. When he realised I was Welsh (it took him about an hour), his attitude changed a bit from jokey banter to "if you win we are going to have a fight. I actually mean it". He was full of it - that he was a Chelsea fan and fed up of people like me in his area and not supporting England (we were south of the river, but never mind). It was getting really quite irritating, and increasingly aggressive. And then, just before the end of the game he learned that I was a Cardiff fan. His face dropped. He was bricking it- he apologised profusely, wished me luck for the rest of the season and left. It was ridiculous. He just assumed that I would deck him because I supported Cardiff. They must be absolutely terrified of us, the poor sods.

Did you get hold of the fat birds tits??

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 13:11
    Did you get hold of the fat birds tits??
    She wasn't fat, but no. Although I don't think she would have minded if I (or anybody else) did.

I think you will find the whole event was set up by the press.

The Neanderthal doing the pushing will amazingly turn out to be a member of UKIP.

They will use tactics like this to stop the groundswell under our Nigel.

Disgusting to see this in truth.
    I hope the person that did this is publicly humiliated.
    Brings total shame on Britain and football.

Pretty distasteful and embarrassing stuff. We can debate whether songs are offensive, or dangerous or whatever, but physically not letting someone on a bus/train is completely unacceptable.

Anyone expressing outrage at the state of modern society / football fans however, should reign it in; we are seeing this, not because it's common, but because a very large proportion of the population now carry around video recording equipment at all times.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 13:57
    Pretty distasteful and embarrassing stuff. We can debate whether songs are offensive, or dangerous or whatever, but physically not letting someone on a bus/train is completely unacceptable.
    Sorry, I won't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 13:57
    Why didn't he try another door instead of making a fuss.

Why did you mention "cockney"? Do you know for definite that they qualify as cockneys, and would it make any difference if they were from somewhere else? The fact is they are racists, and they seem to be proud of the fact. We'll see how proud they are if and when they have to appear in court. Cue proud racists hiding their faces under jackets ETC.