+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chelsea in Paris...

Re: Chelsea in Paris...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Thu, 19 February 2015 09:42
    Will the moderate Chelsea fans openly condemn the extremists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Thu, 19 February 2015 09:40
    Yeah they should apologies for them.....
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Thu, 19 February 2015 08:04
    If they don't speak out they are part of the problem, like Cameron said.
    I was on the same sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by protex blue wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 09:50
    Neanderthals. Stuff like that really, really grinds my gears. Poor man was probably just trying to get on the same train he gets on every day, yet these cockney chimps think it's acceptable to prevent him from doing so. Disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Lothbrok wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 08:57
    Technically "Chelsea fans" are not Cockney as they are not from the East End of London and not born with in the sound of Bow Bells.
    And the Bow bells are not in the East End either

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 19:07
    Embarrassing more than anything. If the club can find them then great but it annoys me how these things become racist Chelsea fans rather than just racists as to be fair they aren't exactly representing Chelsea and I'm sure they don't just turn into racists on public transport after an away match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 19:03
    I have a feeling any male between 16-70 wouldn't have been allowed on by them.
    Feel free to share...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie wrote on Thu, 19 February 2015 12:42
    UKIP connection made,didnt take long.
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=403112 &goto=4409672&rid=3110#msg_4409672

"he is a 21-year old little boy". Not exactly what you want your boss saying about you.

The problem they are going to have is that, presumably, only one person did the pushing. The rest can just say they were there at the same time. The problem I would have with that is that if there is one or maybe two who are clearly doing the pushing, then what on earth were these scared little 21-year olds doing? If there are loads of them that were disgusted about it, why did they do nothing? Scum, or cowards. If he really is the only one that was not involved then that's different, but why not move? Or get off the train?

Although viewed from afar, the film clearly shows this guy doing the shoving as he nearly falls out of the train afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue wrote on Thu, 19 February 2015 20:37
    Although viewed from afar, the film clearly shows this guy doing the shoving as he nearly falls out of the train afterwards.
    Fair play to Chelsea, they've already suspended three people but given a fourth the captaincy and a new years contract.

I think you will find the whole event was set up by the press.

The Neanderthal doing the pushing will amazingly turn out to be a member of UKIP.

They will use tactics like this to stop the groundswell under our Nigel.

MY POST FROM EARLIER.
    I CALLED THIS WELL I THINK.
    The fact all the others are labour supporters is not newsworthy!

Chelsea fans now being critical of the guy on twitter as he's not interested in going to Stamford Bridge.

It's a weird offer, really. You've been abused by half a dozen of our fans, come sit with 40,000. If I was abused by galatasaray fans in my own city, I probably wouldn't want a high profile visit there. It's his choice, anyway. Don't know why fans have to take their clubs side on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 11:20
    Chelsea fans now being critical of the guy on twitter as he's not interested in going to Stamford Bridge.
    I don't see what was weird about the offer. The point of the offer being that the vast majority of fans are not of the same mentality of those who subjected the guy to such behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 11:49
    It's a weird offer, really. You've been abused by half a dozen of our fans, come sit with 40,000. If I was abused by galatasaray fans in my own city, I probably wouldn't want a high profile visit there. It's his choice, anyway. Don't know why fans have to take their clubs side on everything.
    He doesn't want to go, now he's getting criticised by the same fans.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 12:38
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 11:49
    I don't see what was weird about the offer. The point of the offer being that the vast majority of fans are not of the same mentality of those who subjected the guy to such behaviour.
    Not everyone at any particular club indulges in boorish behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 12:57
    Is it important that he has his faith on Chelsea fans restored?
    Chelsea did the big stuff right, Jose condemning it, banning fans implicated etc. To me, inviting him to sit in the box so everyone can look at him is weird. Can't think of many other parallels for victims of crime.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 13:29
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 12:57
    Is it important that he has his faith on Chelsea fans restored?
    He doesn't want to go, now he's getting criticised by the same fans.
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/barcelona-fc-invites-three-pale stinians-to-join-gilad-shalit-at-match-against-madrid/

So when these guys do it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44 it's fine, but when it's a bunch of honkeys it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hindsight wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 16:09
    So when these guys do it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44 it's fine, but when it's a bunch of honkeys it's not.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xuQNt45Cjkc

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirds10 wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 19:55
    Do you really think the poster he is holding is genuine ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 22 February 2015 09:56
    http://twitter.com/BeccaRamseyAFC/status/569171807024107520/ photo/1 This was at the chelsea game today
    In all seriousness you can easily see its been photoshopped

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sun, 22 February 2015 09:59
    http://twitter.com/BeccaRamseyAFC/status/569171807024107520/ photo/1 This was at the chelsea game today
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 22 February 2015 09:56
    I'm following you this morning
    I cant believe these idiots have managed to raise such a furore.