+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Concern"

"Concern"

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31564014

All I can say is, bring our girls home.

Innit ?

Re: "Concern"

Yes bring them home. Vulnerable young kids who don't know what they are getting themselves into, the Internet can be the best and worst of places to be.
    How the hell can kids be allowed to board a flight to Turkey without being accompanied by an adult not be stopped. The authorities are partly to blame.

I'm afraid it's to late for these 3 kids now... They will be baby factories and housewives. That's it .....

Blame the salesman rather than those who bought into the bonkers action.

good riddance to the three of them.

Londoners, English.

Nothing to do with me.

rip their passports up and never let them back into the uk

The concern is, they will be welcomed back into the country that gives them freedom beyond the wildest dreams, and will be pandered to like as if they were heroes, if they make it back to this country then, it should be immediately into a locked up institution, an example must be made so those thinking hey, this is cool i'll have a piece of this are made fully aware of the consequences of doing this. I sincerely hope that no harm comes to these girls but, it was their choice in life, they had the opportunity to so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 15:35
    Londoners, English.
    there nut inglish there musslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Usual Suspect Spotter wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 15:47
    The concern is, they will be welcomed back into the country that gives them freedom beyond the wildest dreams, and will be pandered to like as if they were heroes, if they make it back to this country then, it should be immediately into a locked up institution, an example must be made so those thinking hey, this is cool i'll have a piece of this are made fully aware of the consequences of doing this. I sincerely hope that no harm comes to these girls but, it was their choice in life, they had the opportunity to so no.
    I still believe the authorities at the airport and airline are somehow to blame for these children leaving also

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 15:52
    Quote Originally Posted by Usual Suspect Spotter wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 15:47
    I totally agree with this but I doubt they will be coming back here for a long time if ever. No loss to us in the UK if they don't ever return it's just a shame that these children are being brainwashed...
    Ironically if they had gone into a pub and tried to buy alcohol they would have been asked for id..

If you're thinking that going off to a foreign country to be put through military training before being bombed and punished if you refuse an order is cool then you probably need to be locked up for your own safety.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 16:03
    If you're thinking that going off to a foreign country to be put through military training before being bombed and punished if you refuse an order is cool then you probably need to be locked up for your own safety.
    What do you think it is then fuk wit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Usual Suspect Spotter wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 16:08
    I can't tell if you're being serious when calling me fuk wit Not much point replying if you are.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 16:17
    Quote Originally Posted by Usual Suspect Spotter wrote on Sat, 21 February 2015 16:08
    I can't tell if you're being serious when calling me fuk wit Not much point replying if you are.
    ha ha see u cant evn anser cos ur a fuk wit

Poor interpretation.

It's the main story on tonight's BBC news, unbelievable!. In 1973, when I was fifteen, me and my two pals thumbed a lift up to Millwall and we never got so much as a mention on Wales today.

If only muslims played bowls...