+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Twitter Top Boy has been threatened

Re: Twitter Top Boy has been threatened

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-31760656

Damn those spies making our BBC journalists report on unimporant heritage issues. Proof that it's all a conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 14:54
    worth a watch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzySk8qfvxk
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 14:45
    I hope this isn't true. Any way to verify it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 14:39
    Reporter Cathy Newman, Channel 4 News, was caught out lying that she was "ushered out of a mosque by men" when she went to visit it. She was filmed in CCTV.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 14:26
    http://www.loonwatch.com/2015/02/channel-4s-cathy-newman-was -not-ushered-onto-the-street-during-visit-my-mosque-day/
    Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 14:21
    Brian Williams, NBC, was not in a helicopter that was shot at by RPG rounds in Iraq, despite telling the story consistently for ten years.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 14:12
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-31398866
    Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 14:01
    Bill O'Reilly, Fox News, has been caught out lying that he was under fire in the Falklands, when he was based 1,200 miles away in Argentina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 12:40
    http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/feb/22/fox-news-bill-o reilly-argentina-cbs-journalists
    Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 12:29
    Since then other stories that he filed in the past have now come under suspicion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 12:17
    Bill O'Reilly and Brian Williams.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 12:12
    These lie's were to boost their own standing, not some west conspiracy narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 11:30
    Faulty logic again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 11:25
    Exsqueeze me....but my father taught me that you can't be a dishonest man on Monday, and a honest one again come Thursday afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 11:19
    So because they lied to massage their ego's all the news are lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 11:17
    The initial question, which none seem able to answer, concerned the veracity of the OP's linked article.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 11:08
    Anyone can see the post to the website JustPaste.it and make up their own mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 11:07
    Have ISIS denied it and declared they love twitter?
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 11:04
    Likewise anyone with a basic grasp of Arabic could have posted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 10:57
    True but ISIS have been using the site as a propaganda outlet so until a different source says ISIS deny it, I'll lean to it being true at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 10:50
    This is not even worthy of being considered a "conspiracy theory". Anyone with a basic grasp etc, etc, etc. May have placed it there to maintain an ongoing mainstream narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 09:57
    What is this obsession with mainstream narratives?..you sound like Russell Brand as he sits there half naked talking b*llocks about how extremism is all the governments fault because we're too tough on immigrants.
    Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 00:20
    The questions in my last post were fairly rhetorical just because i know how ridiculous the response would be, but why not give a go to answering the ones about how you suppose this crazed government we supposedly have manages to control and then silence every single journalist in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 15:03
    Reporter Cathy Newman, Channel 4 News, was caught out lying that she was "ushered out of a mosque by men" when she went to visit it. She was filmed in CCTV.
    http://www.loonwatch.com/2015/02/channel-4s-cathy-newman-was -not-ushered-onto-the-street-during-visit-my-mosque-day/
    Brian Williams, NBC, was not in a helicopter that was shot at by RPG rounds in Iraq, despite telling the story consistently for ten years.
    Bill O'Reilly, Fox News, has been caught out lying that he was under fire in the Falklands, when he was based 1,200 miles away in Argentina.
    http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/feb/22/fox-news-bill-o reilly-argentina-cbs-journalists
    Since then other stories that he filed in the past have now come under suspicion.
    These lie's were to boost their own standing, not some west conspiracy narrative.
    Faulty logic again.
    Exsqueeze me....but my father taught me that you can't be a dishonest man on Monday, and a honest one again come Thursday afternoon.
    The initial question, which none seem able to answer, concerned the veracity of the OP's linked article.
    True but ISIS have been using the site as a propaganda outlet so until a different source says ISIS deny it, I'll lean to it being true at the moment.
    This is not even worthy of being considered a "conspiracy theory". Anyone with a basic grasp etc, etc, etc. May have placed it there to maintain an ongoing mainstream narrative.
    What is this obsession with mainstream narratives?..you sound like Russell Brand as he sits there half naked talking b*llocks about how extremism is all the governments fault because we're too tough on immigrants.
    The questions in my last post were fairly rhetorical just because i know how ridiculous the response would be, but why not give a go to answering the ones about how you suppose this crazed government we supposedly have manages to control and then silence every single journalist in the country.
    Also, Who specifically do you think is forcing our media to be as corrupt as you suggest AND more importantly, what is the benefit to them of doing so (i.e. apparently focusing all our attention on this group which may or may not really exist or do any of the terrible things which we pretend they do)?
    Bottom line is, if we had someone like yourself running this country, given what we're up against? we would be absolutely f*cked.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 15:11
    Faulty logic again.
    Also, Who specifically do you think is forcing our media to be as corrupt as you suggest AND more importantly, what is the benefit to them of doing so (i.e. apparently focusing all our attention on this group which may or may not really exist or do any of the terrible things which we pretend they do)?
    I really am not sure if any you conspiracy theorists actually believe what you're suggesting.
    Have you thought about that?

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 15:17
    Faulty logic again.
    I really am not sure if any you conspiracy theorists actually believe what you're suggesting.
    I find them hard to understand too.
    Lose/lose. Whatever the situation, people like you will distort it. And i don't care if you think my calling you an idiot weakens my argument.. it's my opinion and I'm stating it.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 15:38
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 15:17
    Faulty logic again.
    I find them hard to understand too.
    They believe the only agency in this world is the west and Israel. There is no other agency. it's so one eyed it baffles me.
    It's very weak. Not to mention confused.

It's a lose/lose situation...

- take action = war mongerers/monetary gain

You're opining again.

- don't take action = they're waiting for the public to become so outraged by ISIS that they can take action and gain financially

Surely if they wanted the public to be "outraged" they would keep up the mainstream narrative. A point I raised earlier in the thread?

- Media report on ISIS attrocities/executions/threats - It's all a ploy to make us take action

Your opinion.

- Don't report on it (this would suggest that the government does have complete control of the media which is of course nonsense) - "hmm this looks a bit dodgy...these ISIS guys are killing our citizena and threatening the country on camera and we dont report on it, maybe our goverment doesn't care or is backing ISIS"

That's a bit far-fetched?

Lose/lose. Whatever the situation, people like you will distort it.

No I deal in facts.

And i don't care if you think my calling you an idiot weakens my argument.. it's my opinion and I'm stating it.

It's very weak. Not to mention confused.

Sheep Report, I have the utmost respect for you for trying to educate this pork and am more informed from reading your posts. I gave up - its futile. Bryndon, I'll leave you with this link. Its very long and detailed and just the manner in which its written will mean its instantly dismissed as the work of a looney by small minds - ITS NOT. This guy has done some serious homework, I hope you don't dismiss it and if you are as passionate about your stance as it seems, read it to the end.

http://chrisspivey.org/the-drummer-man/

oh and this! not sure whether to laugh or cry..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLSwvZd17Qw

For anyone just scanning this thread, clearly offside has just posted the most ridiculous link to a blog insisting that the murder of Lee Rigby was a government hoax. The blogger claims that the government refuse to answer his questions on the subject. Judging by the claim itself, some excerpts and the fact it must be hundreds of pages long, I'm guessing the blogger has mental health problems. Not unlike a lot of conspiracy theorists who I suspect suffer from a great deal of paranoia.

I would post the homer symbol here but I'm hesitant to take the piss out of someone who may not actually be 'well'.

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 22:03
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6kinJ8xSS4

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 22:21
    Interesting today that the broadcasters rejected David Camerons debate proposal. I thought the government had full control over the media.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 22:35
    You're opining again.
    The broadcasters are negotiating a commercial venture involving a debate. They want the best commercial deal for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 22:16
    For anyone just scanning this thread, clearly offside has just posted the most ridiculous link to a blog insisting that the murder of Lee Rigby was a government hoax. The blogger claims that the government refuse to answer his questions on the subject. Judging by the claim itself, some excerpts and the fact it must be hundreds of pages long, I'm guessing the blogger has mental health problems. Not unlike a lot of conspiracy theorists who I suspect suffer from a great deal of paranoia.
    Just the response I predicted... and expected. What would stop you from reading it? Its just an alternative view? I never create my opinion from one source, but use many and make my own conclusion. Its hundreds of pages long as the detail he goes into is incredibly thorough. Shame you can waste your life regurgitating what you heard on the news repeatedly, but not spend an hour reading from a different source. Do you work for NSA?

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 22:38
    You're opining again.
    - don't take action = they're waiting for the public to become so outraged by ISIS that they can take action and gain financially
    Oh i see, the government only have complete control of the media sometimes. Silly me.

Thanks for the link Sheep, its a good summary of the events of the day. The Chris Spivey blog goes into detail about the actors (MI5) coordinating it, and even more telling the whole story as it unfolded for monthhs after, even identifying actors from DLR's supposed family being used in other false flag ops. I understand it rubs against the grain for many but the truth generally hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 22:51
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 22:38
    You're opining again.
    Surely if they wanted the public to be "outraged" they would keep up the mainstream narrative. A point I raised earlier in the thread?
    Investigative journalism has for the most part disappeared from the mainstream news media because of the time constraints needed to do the research and analysis. MSM is instant and moves far to fast to be able to sit around for weeks, waiting for a journalist to piece together all of the information necessary to produce, any form of exclusive revelations.

You've just assumed a link is totally ridiculous whilst admitting to not reading it, are you ok?

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 23:09
    I would post the homer symbol here but I'm hesitant to take the piss out of someone who may not actually be 'well'.
    Both seem to have adopted the approach that insults, slurs, smears, and abuse are worthwhile substitutes for well reasoned factual arguments.

Why not try and read or watch articles and programmes that deal with the influences over politics in the West?

I would recommend Peter Oborne's, Inside the Lobby, which I believe is now on Youtube. Or read about the same sort of influences that guide or control US politics and policies.

http://mondoweiss.net/2015/03/netanyahus-speech-israel