+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Twitter Top Boy has been threatened

Re: Twitter Top Boy has been threatened

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 21:12
    Nuke the ****s. There now, that's my contribution.
    Twitter ain't that bad and don't deserve that, Facebook on the other hand

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 02:58
    "A woman believed to be from London called Khadijah Dare said she wanted to be the first British woman to behead a Westerner"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 21:47
    How warped are these people's minds? Maybe it's just a clever campaign for the return of lobotomies.
    Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 21:23
    No it's a clever campaign to start a war in Syria, it started last August when MPs rejected possible UK military action against the Syrian government to deter the use of chemical weapons, public opinion was against any involvement at the time but after 6 months of isis horror stories the view from the public now is 'Nuke the place'
    So right mrs r, people said they would not fall for more lies like the WoMD but here we are yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 21:38
    Tiswas makes comeback.

Is this the right way to the " foam party " ?

[quote title=Richyrich wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 21:38]

Does my bomb look big in this?

"Tonight Achmed, we're going to be: Destiny's Child!!"

The 3 winners of the Miss Iraqi contest 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 21:27
    "A woman believed to be from London called Khadijah Dare said she wanted to be the first British woman to behead a Westerner"
    How warped are these people's minds? Maybe it's just a clever campaign for the return of lobotomies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Mon, 02 March 2015 21:14
    The sooner we go after them start a war in Syria, the better as far as I am concerned. What the hell are we waiting for?
    I was wondering this too, the Syrians regime is fighting them, we are fighting them, the Turks and Iraqis so why don't we all just move forward and torch the lot of them......

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 08:58
    No it's a clever campaign to start a war in Syria, it started last August when MPs rejected possible UK military action against the Syrian government to deter the use of chemical weapons, public opinion was against any involvement at the time but after 6 months of isis horror stories the view from the public now is 'Nuke the place'
    So right mrs r, people said they would not fall for more lies like the WoMD but here we are yet again.
    The ridiculous irony of all this is that the suckers who believe what the main stream media peddles, will be the first to sign up to defend Britain! Your real enemies are on the ballot paper, whatever colour they represent

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:33
    Turn OFF your television, engage your brain, all the information you need to piece together this charade is out there, have the intelligence to join the dots. Ask yourself this... do you really think your government gives a fook about you? we're nothing but an inconvenience :)
    Look, nobody makes ISIS make these horrific videos..the mainstream media aren't in some big government lead conspiracy just to show you the bad stuff so they can start a war and get rich. Half those politicians which everyone is convinced are so dodgy earn less than their neighbours who are GPs, headteachers etc etc.. I'm actually pretty open minded and have been stupid enough at times to go on sites like liveleak and the old Al Jhazeera news channel to see completely unfiltered news. The stuff going on in the middle east, the fighting in Syria prior to ISIS and now ISIS itself is all very real and very,very sick I can assure you and sooner or later it needs to be stopped before things get even more out of hand.

You're such a sheeple.

You have done well young skywalker but you are not a Jedi yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:47
    Turn OFF your television, engage your brain, all the information you need to piece together this charade is out there, have the intelligence to join the dots. Ask yourself this... do you really think your government gives a fook about you? we're nothing but an inconvenience :)
    The ridiculous irony of all this is that the suckers who believe what the main stream media peddles, will be the first to sign up to defend Britain! Your real enemies are on the ballot paper, whatever colour they represent
    I'll not argue more, every man has their own truth, even if it is someone/something else's opinion.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 23:23
    Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:47
    Honestly, go and book an appointment with a psychologist...or do one of those online tests. People with certain personality traits always think the government is out to get them and the thought of having the wool pulled over their eyes is the worst thing in the world. One of my good mates is convinced that the government are out to get him. He also has been known to smoke a lot of weed
    Dare you to go to Mosul. £20,000 here for you if you make it back.

pay for my ticket, 15k up front and you're on :)

A good friend I met traveling was in Northern Irag 6 months ago, nothing much going on apparently..

https://www.facebook.com/straughn.gorman/media_set?set=a.101 01127030299236.1073741829.19507660&type=3

He hitch-hiked around Afghanistan & Pakistan about 2 years ago, if his profile is public check out the pics

edit - just checked its not public, shame.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 23:55
    You have a Facebook account, what kind of conspiracy theorist are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 00:03
    A good friend I met traveling was in Northern Irag 6 months ago, nothing much going on apparently..
    A realistic one wheres my 15k?

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 00:06
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 00:03
    P.S. Don't go if you like your head attached to your body!!

Obviously you'll believe what you want to believe, or make it up as in claiming "the majority of Americans believe 9/11 being an inside job", but this is a bloke I trust a lot who lives through it, and not a bloke in his bedroom on CCMB in Cardiff like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 00:25
    Every man has his own truth, shaped by life's experiences. There's a lot of presumptions going on there, he doesn't drive a motorbike? He hitch-hiked around for a month so imagine he met a fair cross section of society. I wouldn't argue of the possible dangers, but then if you find yourself in the wrong neighborhood in most cities, you're pretty fooked. Second wrong presumption, i'm not in my bedroom in Cardiff, i'm in a bar in Sao Paulo

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 00:40
    At least that explains the nonsense you are spouting.

It's all about totty according this nameless person speaking from the shadows .. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31704408

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 00:51
    https://www.facebook.com/straughn.gorman/media_set?set=a.101 01127030299236.1073741829.19507660&type=3
    He hitch-hiked around Afghanistan & Pakistan about 2 years ago, if his profile is public check out the pics
    I bow to your perceived superiority

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 00:51
    Kettle, pot, black