+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DISGUSTING

DISGUSTING

This family of six have been waiting FIVE years for an upgrade from their two bed council house.

The family includes four children, Gemma, 15, four-year-old Katie and twin two year old sons David and James.

And they have been waiting FIVE YEARS for a bigger house!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/meet-family-six -living-two-bed-8753064

Re: DISGUSTING

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Mears wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:14
    This family of six have been waiting FIVE years for an upgrade from their two bed council house.
    Been waiting for 5 years yet has 3 kids less than 4 years old. Should have kept his cock in his pants then.

Get the pill or condoms ffs.

Having read through it and the comments, if they want a biger house (with a drive ffs ) they should be renting privately.

I know it's wrong to think like this but I'd have loved to have had more than the 2 kids I could afford to raise on my salary - and I'm not poorly paid.

I don't think it is fair or healthy that working people can't afford to have big families while those on benefits can. It cannot be healthy for society as a whole to have to keep supporting larger and larger numbers of non-contributing people.

I know the arguments about not allowing kids to suffer but there has to be an answer to this one somehow. Perhaps just tax working people less if they have more kids to allow them to afford them?

Have 6 kids and expect other people to house you. Nice.

perhaps we can have a minute's applause on Saturday, on FIVE minutes..

FIVE YEARS FFS!

Two of the kids have been waiting for three years before they were born - that's hardly fair is it?

What the government need to try and do is convince people with bigger social houses, who's family have left home to downsize, I wonder how they could do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Mears wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:36
    FIVE YEARS FFS!
    We all know how cramped a womb is but I bet the poor sods wish they'd stayed in now.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:17
    The family includes four children, Gemma, 15, four-year-old Katie and twin two year old sons David and James.
    You can hardly blame the poor bloke. His wife is quite the looker.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:38
    What the government need to try and do is convince people with bigger social houses, who's family have left home to downsize, I wonder how they could do that?
    Interesting use of the word "convince" there

They could impose some kind of incentive to live in a home that suits the needs of your family, related to the number of bedrooms it has.

Tory scum

Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:39
    FIVE YEARS FFS!
    Two of the kids have been waiting for three years before they were born - that's hardly fair is it?
    They don't have a drive either. The mother has started responding to the comments below too....

Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:40
    Convince as in give them a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Mears wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:42
    FIVE YEARS FFS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:39
    We all know how cramped a womb is but I bet the poor sods wish they'd stayed in now.
    Poor sods, can you imagine having to park in the street? as it happens I was thinking of getting rid of my drive they can have that if they want, it's the least I can do, I've only got three kids so I don't really need it.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:44
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:40
    Convince as in give them a choice.
    Yeah, take it or leave it

So there you are with 2 kids and a 2 bedroom COUNCIL place and suddenly although you must be struggling because you live in a council property you decide the smart move is to keep producing and then expect even more on top of what I imagine is alot of income from the government each month. And then given the age of the youngest your going to keep receiving that income for the better part of 2 decades.

This ****ing country is inhabited by leeches and parasites all clawing their way up the welfare ladder whilst showing their kids the ropes so they can pass down the knowledge of survival to the frequent generations born in such families. What fantastic role models, kids be like your mother, work hard, get educated and set a good example....or sit on your round arse wanting something for nothing.

You want a bigger house, get a job and rent one like the rest of us with a sense of morality and conviction. If I had kids that would be such a big motivator and push me 10 times harder in life so I can set an example of achieving through hard work, not complaining to local media about the governments ineptitude for my own laziness. Just checked her age to, 5 years older than me jesus christ I look like a baby in comparison, I guess doing **** all all day does age you.

FIVE YEARS FFS!

Two of the kids have been waiting for three years before they were born - that's hardly fair is it?[/quote]

I agree with you: it is disgusting and unfair. And I don't agree with some of the comments others have made.

Why is it that sometimes it seems as though we are harder on our own kind than we are on our enemies? But maybe some of us are so naive that we don't realise we have enemies.

I'm afraid that some of us are much too eager to have a go at others - sorry to have to say that, but it's true.

But who am I - just some weirdo who may or may not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Wilsons Nose wrote on Tue, 03 March 2015 22:51
    So there you are with 2 kids and a 2 bedroom COUNCIL place and suddenly although you must be struggling because you live in a council property you decide the smart move is to keep producing and then expect even more on top of what I imagine is alot of income from the government each month. And then given the age of the youngest your going to keep receiving that income for the better part of 2 decades.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2I7M5O6Kw8

The woman is a parasite.

She got pregnant at aged 16, highly unlikely to have ever workdoesn't veryears later she and the husband want a bigger house and applies to go on the waiting list.

A year later decides to get pregnant again thinking it will enhance their chances of getting the bigger house.

Unfortunately for them, the child happens to be the same sex as the older sister, which doesnt enhance their chance of the bigger house.

A year decides to get pregnant to have more children to aid their claim for a bigger house.

Council don't play ball with them, they then take it to newspapers.

Deliberate of their capacity to procreate and take take take, without giving anything back to the society that they want to support.

To quote the great Alan Partridge - what's wrong with these people. Scum, sub human scum

Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 17:38
    The woman is a parasite.
    Amended due to predictive text using phone

maybe they dont have a tele, and they decided to take up extra curricular activities instead.

Don't think the original poster was aiming for answers like this, you sympathetic lot.

B 2 B.