+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for Saturday

Team for Saturday

This will be interesting....will Slade revert to type and bring back Whitts, Jones etc, or is he starting to look towards next season, and giving the younger players a chance? I hope he doesn't make too many changes and I wonder if this will be the team?

Moore
    Connelly
    Peltier
    Manga
    Morrison
    Kennedy
    McIleny
    Gunnar
    Ralls
    Jones
    Doyle

Re: Team for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vincent Tan wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 14:50
    This will be interesting....will Slade revert to type and bring back Whitts, Jones etc, or is he starting to look towards next season, and giving the younger players a chance? I hope he doesn't make too many changes and I wonder if this will be the team?
    I agree with this team but do you bring in Whitts on the bench.I would also like to see Adeyhami(wrong spelling) on the bench in place of O Keefe.

I would like to see Doyle and Macheda together.
    Slade/Trollope (delete as appropriate) has obviously decided that Jones/Doyle wasn't working as a partnership so stick Jones on the bench to come on the pitch later on. Also keep Whitts on the bench - Ralls surely has done enough to keep his place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 15:26
    would Also keep Whitts on the bench - Ralls surely has done enough to keep his place.
    Got to agree but bet golden balls will come back in

What happened to Pilkington - he looked more than capable the few times he played

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vincent Tan wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 14:50
    Slade here next season

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Wed, 04 March 2015 16:46
    What happened to Pilkington - he looked more than capable the few times he played
    He's injured. Keep up son