+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Giggs anyone...?

Re: Giggs anyone...?

I think it's Mehmet Dalman's turn again to choose the next manager.

I'm sure he will have 'only one (Mancunian) candidate' in mind when the time comes!

Giggs anyone ?

Yes please says his sister in law.

I'm dare say he'll make a good manager at some point and would ceratinly help shift a few season tickets. BUT, we have just wasted a fortune on gambling with one largely untried ex Man Utd superstar. He has been replaced with an experienced journeyman who is producing similar results on a much lower salary and playing budget.

Wouldn't bringing in Giggs be lurching from one strategy to another and back again? I'd like to think even our senior management have learned their lesson on that score and won't be keen to chuck away several more millions on another 'experiment'.

I also don't think he'd come as he's bound to talk to OGS first to get his views about working with our owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue wrote on Thu, 05 March 2015 17:28
    Wouldn't bringing in Giggs be lurching from one strategy to another and back again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue wrote on Thu, 05 March 2015 17:28
    we must have a good contender for funniest post of the year here well done

Yes I wouldn't mind. I'm pretty much booked up for the weekends but some midweek ones would be nice.

No thanks we have been caught out once before with Ole once bitten twice shy and all that.At the moment we have to give Slade and co more time(I admit I was not saying that not so long ago).I now feel we have to go with them a while longer and see how it works out.

I'd take Rhodri Giggs over bleeding Slade, he's done his badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Fila Bj wrote on Thu, 05 March 2015 19:59
    I'd take Rhodri Giggs over bleeding Slade, he's done his badges.
    I'd take Johnny Briggs over bleeding Slade, he's got a collection of badges.