+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Question Time

Question Time

The SNP chap is wearing UKIP colours
    The Conservative representative is wearing Labour Colours
    and the Labour and Lib Dem representatives are wearing the colour of The Greens

Re: Question Time

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Thu, 05 March 2015 22:59
    What colour did that dress look like to you?

They've all been rebranded didn't you read about it?

Blog Entries

I'm saying nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Thu, 05 March 2015 23:20
    Bookmarked

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Thu, 05 March 2015 23:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Thu, 05 March 2015 23:20
    and the Labour and Lib Dem representatives are wearing the colour of The Greens
    Only on that subject.

Question Time long ago lost any pretense to discussing issues of the day in a balanced way. It has become the modern day equivalent of bear bating on national television.

the programme definately needs a new presenter, dimbleby is a cock of the highest order, he is only interested in hearing the sound of his own voice half of the time, and not listening to peoples and panellists points of view.

Fashion Designer's nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by chris wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 02:21
    the programme definately needs a new presenter, dimbleby is a cock of the highest order, he is only interested in hearing the sound of his own voice half of the time, and not listening to peoples and panellists points of view.
    Two other things impressed me enormously: the fact that the programme is hardly edited and what you see on screen is as it happened. The other thing is that we are all hypercritical when we see the panellists onscreen but when you are sitting fifteen feet from them you realise what a daunting and impressive feat it is to be grilled in that situation.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 09:23
    I think he is terrific. I have been in the audience on two occasions and he is great fun, very human and a real charmer. He speaks to the audience beforehand and encourages them to give the politicians a hard time.
    Interesting, thanks for the insight TBG.

I think he is terrific. I have been in the audience on two occasions and he is great fun, very human and a real charmer. He speaks to the audience beforehand and encourages them to give the politicians a hard time.
    All well and good , but what colours did you wear when there?

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 11:05
    Two other things impressed me enormously: the fact that the programme is hardly edited and what you see on screen is as it happened. The other thing is that we are all hypercritical when we see the panellists onscreen but when you are sitting fifteen feet from them you realise what a daunting and impressive feat it is to be grilled in that situation.
    P.S. I lied about the beige cardigan.