+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: An alternative to watching the Wales game?

An alternative to watching the Wales game?

Spare a thought for those who will be lending their support to protest peacefully for the fact that Palestinian players are discriminated against.

http://cardiffpsc.weebly.com/events.html

Re: An alternative to watching the Wales game?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-31760946

Dont have sympathy for either side.

Why.Nothing to do with me.

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 08:56
    Spare a thought for those who will be lending their support to protest peacefully for the fact that Palestinian players are discriminated against.
    Don't mind them marching when we play away but I hope they don't march when we play Israel at home so they end up disrupting traffic thereby forcing some fans to miss the kick off.

I suppose you would've complained that all the trains taking the jews to Auschwitz caused disruption to normal train timetables.

There's more to life than football, FFS.

So there is a terrorist from the ANC as a main speaker? Youre even advertising that he was part of the armed-wing - the same ANC that killed innocent people with bombs?

Has anyone pointed out this glaring anomoly to you before?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 09:29
    I'll be in Haifa watching the match but I'm certainly not against any protests happening.

Quote Originally Posted by scoular's ghost wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 12:11
    I suppose you would've complained that all the trains taking the jews to Auschwitz caused disruption to normal train timetables.
    However, having a bunch of the usual suspects (lesbo's, lefties, students and anarchists)marching down Cathedral Road on match day is going to achieve nothing other than chaos for football fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianboy1 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 12:54
    However, having a bunch of the usual suspects (lesbo's, lefties, students and anarchists)marching down Cathedral Road on match day is going to achieve nothing other than chaos for football fans.
    you missed george galloway of that list, he is bound to turn up isnt he ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 12:13
    So there is a terrorist from the ANC as a main speaker? Youre even advertising that he was part of the armed-wing - the same ANC that killed innocent people with bombs?
    That was one of the major reasons that Nelson Mandela came to Cardiff to thank the people of Wales for all of their support over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 13:04
    Wooooahhh hang on a min
    Good shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 12:40
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-31760946
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 09:29
    Dont have sympathy for either side.
    Will we turn our backs on them? Or do we continue with the finest traditions of Welsh people who almost to a man, supported the cries for freedom, equality, an end to apartheid and the introduction of social justice.

Never happened butt, nasty people in the west made it up, I read it on here, posted by one of the beam me up Scotty brigade.

http://972mag.com/for-near-identical-crimes-an-israeli-and-a -palestinians-fate-couldnt-be-more-different/97869/

Time to get the batons and CS gas out.

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=The sheep report wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 14:09
    ninianboy1 wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 12:54] I suppose you would've complained that all the trains taking the jews to Auschwitz caused disruption to normal train timetables.
    I have nothing against the cause, just the tossers who will latch on to it and hundreds of other causes with an ineffective march.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 13:04
    Wooooahhh hang on a min

I'm hoping to attend the event on the 28th.

Sporting sanctions are a great way to raise awareness of draconian regimes and human rights abuses. Ideally, Israel should be booted out of international sport in the same way that South Africa was in the 70s and 80s. Sporting isolation definitely helped to hasten the end of apartheid.

Quote Originally Posted by alfie sherwood wrote on Fri, 06 March 2015 19:09
    I'm hoping to attend the event on the 28th.
    http://www.quora.com/Why-is-Israel-not-participating-in-the- Asian-Games