+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: One for the beam me up scotty Brigade. MH370

One for the beam me up scotty Brigade. MH370

MH370, Will it ever be solved?

Not the one man and his dog website solved.

Really and Truthfully solved ?

I know we have a few nutters on this site who think that everything is a cover up, has a conspiracy etc. etc. but this is one topic I really do think that there has been some serious mis-information regarding this plane and its outcome.

Re: One for the beam me up scotty Brigade. MH370

What do YOU think?

Banned

It was on its way to attack diego garcia when the u.s. Zog ordered it to be shot down.

Quote Originally Posted by saganspirit wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 13:14
    What do YOU think?
    It's a beam me up scotty moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam Me Up Scotty Brigade wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 13:25
    What do YOU think?
    I have no links to spurious websites, no insider info etc. etc.
    Sounds like end of thread.

8pm tomorrow on the National Geographic documentary channel. Looking forward to new information

Quote Originally Posted by Beam Me Up Scotty Brigade wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 12:01
    MH370, Will it ever be solved?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 13:39
    What do YOU think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam Me Up Scotty Brigade wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 13:25
    Just a Gut feeling that the Americans are involved, the passengers are dead, and the plane intact after being landed (somewhere)!!by a pilot (not the airline pilot), no ISLAM involvement with this one.
    Exactly!!!, but unlike the nutters i'm not prepared to go on and on to force an opinion, I have an open mind to that something is not right but that's about it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beam Me Up Scotty Brigade wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 14:52
    What do YOU think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 13:39
    Just a Gut feeling that the Americans are involved, the passengers are dead, and the plane intact after being landed (somewhere)!!by a pilot (not the airline pilot), no ISLAM involvement with this one.
    Far fetched, stoopid and 99.99999999999999999% wrong I realise, but something isn't right about this one.
    Nobody is forcing opinions, just because people don't agree with you that is not forcing an opinion, not long ago you posted that story about an isis member marrying a young girl, the story was a blatant lie and I showed you all the evidence to prove that, do you expect people to just sit there and watch you post blatant lies and racist bile and say nothing?

Evidence in the figment of your imagination Mrs R., you proved it to yourself that's all, I refute your racist accusation, the act of desperation on this MB by those desperate to apologise for their terrorist supporting opinions, "let's chuck the racist card, well you have won Mrs. R, I like a laugh, joke, windup, I actually quite like Mr. Angry (MTM) and enjoy tuning him up, but since reading his post reference his lady, its not the time to engage him.
    1-0 to Mrs. R

The evidence is out there, its too vile to post links on here.

MTM, best of luck to your lass I hope it all turns out well for you

Scotty has beamed back to the Enterprise

A pre planned and well executed suicide by the pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:10
    A pre planned and well executed suicide by the pilot.
    You're a commercial pilot, aren't you SHB? Presumably you know more about this than most of us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beam Me Up Scotty Brigade wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:05
    Evidence in the figment of your imagination Mrs R., you proved it to yourself that's all, I refute your racist accusation, the act of desperation on this MB by those desperate to apologise for their terrorist supporting opinions, "let's chuck the racist card, well you have won Mrs. R, I like a laugh, joke, windup, I actually quite like Mr. Angry (MTM) and enjoy tuning him up, but since reading his post reference his lady, its not the time to engage him.
    It was not a figment of my imagination at all, you claimed that the photo of a man with his arm around a child was taken at his wedding with her which was a complete lie, I'm not saying you are lying but the article you were defending was lying, the photo was a screen shot taken from the video of the little girl who messed up her lines when reading to the audience and started to cry and the man put his arm around her to console her, it was clear to see what happened by watching the video, nobody is defending anyone that does despicable things but on that occasion nobody had done a despicable thing, sorry if you don't like that but it's the truth.

This is a description of what I think is the most plausible explanation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-31736835?print=true

The lack of any debris from the aircraft suggests that the it was deliberately landed on the water like the Hudson river Airbus a320 but then sank to the bottom of the ocean.

It's possible that the aircraft was depressurised so that the passengers would have lost consciousness before impact.

However this may not be true ,as in most modern aircraft a depressurisation would result in the automatic deployment of the overhead passenger oxygen masks.

I've not flown the 777 so am unaware if this can be over rided from the flight deck.

The other pilot would have easily been incapacitated by his colleague.

Every commercial flight deck carries a crash axe.... My guess is that this would have been the weapon of choice to carry this out..... Easily done when the other guy is distracted.

turning off the transponder can be done in a block of any eye without the other guy even knowing.

Sadly it looks like one of them was pushed over the edge by something in their personal life or in their physiological make up and decided to end it all , sadly taking 180 odd plus souls with him.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:43
    I accept that if it's the only way out some people will do it and sod the other 180. But if it happened as you say then the thing required premeditation and planning. That isn't suicide, that's murder with yourself as collateral damage. And if he was motivated to kill 180 people, then there is almost of necessity a guiding hand somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:55
    He banged out and took many others with him albeit with less cunning and guile.

Banned

shirley if he wanted to kill himself just flying into nearest bit of non sky would have been easier than your scenario?

If he did that there would be a full crash site to investigate with possibly a nice black box to play with , revealing all sorts of system parameters and cockpit voice recordings.

Instead one year on there is still not a shred of evidence and a mystery which never may never be solved.

Pre planned and well thought out.

Why is there an option to turn off the transponder.
    You'd think it would be installed so that no one could turn it off so the plane could be tracked at all times for such occasions or in the event of a hijacking.

The evidence seems to be pointing more and more to this conclusion. But surely they have examined the pilot and co-pilots mental health histories and personal lives forensically following the crash. Or did no one think to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 21:48
    Why is there an option to turn off the transponder.
    Because otherwise the Con-Air plot would not have made any sense

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:29
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam Me Up Scotty Brigade wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:05
    1-0 to Mrs. R
    Beam Me Up....didn't get caught out on that old chestnut, did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 21:41
    If he did that there would be a full crash site to investigate with possibly a nice black box to play with , revealing all sorts of system parameters and cockpit voice recordings.
    Global aviation industry would stand to take a dip if passengers started to ponder the possibility that captains might casually go on a suicide ride..

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 22:58
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 21:41
    Instead one year on there is still not a shred of evidence and a mystery which never may never be solved.
    The airline I work for has recently introduced physcological profiling for all would be captains.