+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: One for the beam me up scotty Brigade. MH370

Blog Entries

Re: One for the beam me up scotty Brigade. MH370

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 00:41
    Would you say the same about the people living on the left of Cardiff airport in this pic? Nothing else to do except spot planes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 00:37
    Can people in those houses see people getting on and off planes? I don't think so.
    Does the cleaner and the lady that works in the shop at Cardiff airport know what planes are coming in? It's impossible for me to answer without knowing what jobs these people do ect ect, I have no idea.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 00:46
    Would you say the same about the people living on the left of Cardiff airport in this pic? Nothing else to do except spot planes?
    Can people in those houses see people getting on and off planes? I don't think so.
    Yes there are many questions which is why I am not willing to give a full opinion, as was said earlier it's not beyond the realms of possibility though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 00:55
    I'd say the runway is closer to these houses than the ones on the island because of the positioning of the runway on the island.
    But I only asked if it was "plausible". We could've avoided all this if you'd just suggested that it was highly unlikely.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 00:58
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 00:55
    I'd say the runway is closer to these houses than the ones on the island because of the positioning of the runway on the island.
    You shouldn't have asked me, I'm actually getting more convinced that it would be easier to do than we think.
    I didn't say it was highly unlikely, I think it's plausible depending on the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 00:47
    Perhaps the passengers were all dead when it landed but then you've got different problem of toptoeing around with a couple of hundred corpses.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 01:05
    You shouldn't have asked me, I'm actually getting more convinced that it would be easier to do than we think.
    I think you and Trublue are trying to convince yourselves, I'm not even disputing anything you have said because there are too many questions I would need to ask first before answering it but you are filling the thread with probably this probably that when the truth is you don't know either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 01:11
    I think you and Trublue are trying to convince yourselves, I'm not even disputing anything you have said because there are too many questions I would need to ask first before answering it but you are filling the thread with probably this probably that when the truth is you don't know either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 17:13
    None of us know what happened, so this doesn't just apply to me and Trublue. Are you doing what you accused me of doing earlier in the thread?
    Let be honest, if the official story was different and I came along with this as an alternative theory you and Trueblue would be trying to rip me to shreds.

I doubt many of the people in those houses live AND work at the airport.
    The car keys I lost last week could be in Australia, but they "probably" aren't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 01:18
    None of us know what happened, so this doesn't just apply to me and Trublue. Are you doing what you accused me of doing earlier in the thread?
    Let be honest, if the official story was different and I came along with this as an alternative theory you and Trueblue would be trying to rip me to shreds.
    I didn't present this as a theory though, you and Trublue started asking me things about it, I still admit I don't know what happened, why can't you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 01:26
    Does the cleaner and the lady that works in the shop at Cardiff airport know what planes are coming in? It's impossible for me to answer without knowing what jobs these people do ect ect, I have no idea.
    If you dropped them and they then got stuck on the wheel of a man's suitcase that was just about to travel to Australia they could be, it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 01:36
    I didn't present this as a theory though, you and Trublue started asking me things about it, I still admit I don't know what happened, why can't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 10:39
    I don't have enough details to be sure on anything
    Apology accepted.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 01:43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 01:36
    I don't have enough details to be sure on anything
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 10:39
    Apology accepted.
    Ok I apologise for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 01:40
    I'm sure they don't know what planes are coming in. But if a massive military plane (hours after the entire world started talking about one going missing) landed rather than the usual commercial liners then tongues may start wagging.
    They are probably in Diego Garcia.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 06:45
    I'm sure they don't know what planes are coming in. But if a massive military plane (hours after the entire world started talking about one going missing) landed rather than the usual commercial liners then tongues may start wagging.
    Does Diego Garcia have the right infrastructure for quickly unloading nearly 250 people off a 777? I don't know that for sure but I can take a decent guess that it probably doesn't. And then feeding, housing and keeping them secure, that all has to involve people and each one you add makes the job of keeping it secret more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 20:02
    So everyone is pushing the theory that this man who clearly has problems if he wants to end his own life, went to work as normal that day, flew the plane off course, hit his co pilot with an axe, turned off all means of communication and tracking, flew to god knows where, landed the plane safely on the ocean, then sat in the plane waiting to drown while the plane sank?
    He did all this so his family could claim the insurance???
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 16:21
    Occam's Razor my arse
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 16:17
    Which of the other theories do you think is more likely?
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 16:14
    Does it really matter what I think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 16:11
    I'm confused. Weren't you sharing your opinion in the previous post?
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 15:59
    I did not put forward a theory, I was questioning the theory given, do you think it's correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Thu, 12 March 2015 15:54
    I'm not entirely convinced that it will turn out to be the answer. But it has far fewer holes in it than the others put forward on the thread
    Thats just Trublue. He is fine ,just ignore him.

I think the leader of the authority in question should be interviewed:

Bring me the Head of Diego Garcia.

A bit of a 777 has washed up on an island. Just checking Google maps to see how close it is to Diego Garcia.

If it's close to Diego Garcia it's evidence, if it's not it's a plant to throw you off the scent.

As you were.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Thu, 30 July 2015 10:37
    If it's close to Diego Garcia it's evidence, if it's not it's a plant to throw you off the scent.
    https://twitter.com/AirlineFlyer/status/626410018280243201/p hoto/1

Quote Originally Posted by Removed User wrote on Fri, 13 March 2015 07:43
    Does Diego Garcia have the right infrastructure for quickly unloading nearly 250 people off a 777? I don't know that for sure but I can take a decent guess that it probably doesn't. And then feeding, housing and keeping them secure, that all has to involve people and each one you add makes the job of keeping it secret more difficult.
    Perhaps the passengers were all dead when it landed but then you've got different problem of toptoeing around with a couple of hundred corpses.
    Somebody laughs at my joke and gets removed from the message board. Charming.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Thu, 30 July 2015 12:43
    It was for his own good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Thu, 30 July 2015 14:04
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Thu, 30 July 2015 12:43
    The car keys I lost last week could be in Australia, but they "probably" aren't.
    Sectioned, no doubt.

I see they have found the ladder that was in the hold....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 03 August 2015 17:18
    I see they have found the ladder that was in the hold....
    Does it have Barnacles?