+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: One for the beam me up scotty Brigade. MH370

Banned

Re: One for the beam me up scotty Brigade. MH370

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 21:24
    ferk em' its just an opinion, or a link to a theory. I won't let the thought police win but as this is a football message board feel free to drop it in my inbox
    Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 21:14
    When MH370 first went missing the former security direct of El Al, claimed that it had been hijacked and flown to Iran for use in a later false flag operation staged by the Iranians.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:04
    What do YOU think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:00
    I have no links to spurious websites, no insider info etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 21:37
    Just a Gut feeling that the Americans are involved, the passengers are dead, and the plane intact after being landed (somewhere)!!by a pilot (not the airline pilot), no ISLAM involvement with this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 18:38
    Far fetched, stoopid and 99.99999999999999999% wrong I realise, but something isn't right about this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:41
    It's a beam me up scotty moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 13:36
    Sounds like end of thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 00:41
    Yourself, I.. and I imagine a fair contingent of contributors and readers of this thread also feel that something isn't right, and if that is so given the little information that has been released, its 'probably' true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 13:39
    In this age of mass surveillance, imaging is available from umpteen satellites (both Navigational.. and MUCH more so from the military) circulating our orb has pin pointed the route the doomed plane took, without doubt. Planes do not disappear. I have my own theory and links I could post with a fair amount of weight behind them that would be of course be ridiculed, personally i'd say the plane crashed many weeks later for a political agenda. Just my theory, shoot me down for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam Me Up Scotty Brigade wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 13:25
    Quote Originally Posted by saganspirit wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 13:14
    TIN FOIL ALERT !!
    Depends if Slade is still in charge come next season

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:10
    ferk em' its just an opinion, or a link to a theory. I won't let the thought police win but as this is a football message board feel free to drop it in my inbox
    When MH370 first went missing the former security direct of El Al, claimed that it had been hijacked and flown to Iran for use in a later false flag operation staged by the Iranians.
    The purpose of this operation would have been to have blamed Israel for the false flag.
    MIKE ....MIKE .... Have a look at this.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:11
    What do YOU think?
    Just a Gut feeling that the Americans are involved, the passengers are dead, and the plane intact after being landed (somewhere)!!by a pilot (not the airline pilot), no ISLAM involvement with this one.
    Far fetched, stoopid and 99.99999999999999999% wrong I realise, but something isn't right about this one.
    Yourself, I.. and I imagine a fair contingent of contributors and readers of this thread also feel that something isn't right, and if that is so given the little information that has been released, its 'probably' true.
    In this age of mass surveillance, imaging is available from umpteen satellites (both Navigational.. and MUCH more so from the military) circulating our orb has pin pointed the route the doomed plane took, without doubt. Planes do not disappear. I have my own theory and links I could post with a fair amount of weight behind them that would be of course be ridiculed, personally i'd say the plane crashed many weeks later for a political agenda. Just my theory, shoot me down for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam Me Up Scotty Brigade wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 13:25
    TIN FOIL ALERT !!
    Where's the chemtrail button ??
    One of my trips is Thailand Cambodia and Vietnam with a company called exodus(no really it is) I hope to fook its not travelling with Malaysian Airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:11
    Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:10
    The purpose of this operation would have been to have blamed Israel for the false flag.
    Subsequently investigative journalists diligently probed and found that an identical plane to MH370, complete in Malaysian livery had been flown from France to Israel, and had remained hidden there prior to the disappearance of MH370.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:16
    What do YOU think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 22:11
    TIN FOIL ALERT !!
    Where's the chemtrail button ??
    Two things have come out in the mainstream news this morning (yes I look at all sorts of information) are of interest and I'm wondering if they are connected.
    Another trip is Israel later this month.

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 21:53
    Ignore the nonsense in bold, just re-read and get it

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 09:22
    What do YOU think?
    Mr offside?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sun, 08 March 2015 23:59
    What do YOU think?
    1+1=1 goes against the basic laws of mathematics. Its not beyond the realms of possibility, but then there are other theories with credence also. Its fair to say it wasn't vaporised, whats your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 10:35
    What do YOU think?
    I don't have enough details to be sure on anything, that's why I'm interested in these other theories.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 10:39
    What do YOU think?
    Like yourself Lardy, I wouldn't claim any version of events to be truth, keeping an open mind is essential. There are a myriad of possibilities, all of them seemingly sinister. A spiders web of misinformation. I don't believe the official version will ever surface, or even if declassified in 100 years time

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 10:52
    What do YOU think?
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 10:39
    You're saying that the first plane disappeared and was actually the one shot down over Ukraine?
    http://www.bollyn.com/the-mh370-cover-up-ga-telesis-fabricat es-story-of-missing-planes-israeli-twin/

Like yourself Lardy, I wouldn't claim any version of events to be truth, keeping an open mind is essential. There are a myriad of possibilities, all of them seemingly sinister. A spiders web of misinformation. I don't believe the official version will ever surface, or even if declassified in 100 years time
    And sometimes I wonder whether it wouldn't have just been easier to shoot down a plane that happened to be flying overhead at the time rather than arrange all that. But it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 11:19
    I do wonder if we'll ever know the truth. But it does seem very possible to me that the plane shot down over the Ukraine was the same one that went missing earlier.
    Very plausible..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 11:30
    I do wonder if we'll ever know the truth. But it does seem very possible to me that the plane shot down over the Ukraine was the same one that went missing earlier.
    I mean, they'd have sneak the first one through someone's airspace to land it at a secret location. And then dispose of almost 250 bodies. And then sneak it back to Schiphol, over countless countries' airspace, and hope that no one at the airport who would normally be involved in preparing planes has noticed that this one hasn't come in on the normal scheduled route full of passengers. And that no one else in air traffic control noticed. And they'd have to get rid of the plane that had earlier carried all the waiting Malaysian Airlines aircrew into Amsterdam, again through plenty of airspace without anyone noticing.
    If you consider that in this theory, it was used by 'NATO' to provoke war with Russia, then sneaking the plane around the world wouldn't be the biggest object, given the member states involved. However you look at it 250 people are missing. But given that 3000 odd people were sacrificed for an agenda in 2001, its small change in comparison

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 11:39
    I mean, they'd have sneak the first one through someone's airspace to land it at a secret location. And then dispose of almost 250 bodies. And then sneak it back to Schiphol, over countless countries' airspace, and hope that no one at the airport who would normally be involved in preparing planes has noticed that this one hasn't come in on the normal scheduled route full of passengers. And that no one else in air traffic control noticed. And they'd have to get rid of the plane that had earlier carried all the waiting Malaysian Airlines aircrew into Amsterdam, again through plenty of airspace without anyone noticing.
    And sometimes I wonder whether it wouldn't have just been easier to shoot down a plane that happened to be flying overhead at the time rather than arrange all that. But it is possible.
    The end game is that a plane is shot down. Why on earth would anyone arrange all and risk such exposure that just to shoot a different plane?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 11:46
    When you put it like that.
    Probably very few, assuming that it did not land or take off from a commercial airport. Do you know that a Boeing aircraft alone takes off or lands approx. every 2 seconds? mind boggling. I'm sure 'IF' it was moved the pilot wouldn't be claiming it to be MH370 in flight communication, it would be a dot on the radar, like any other?

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 11:55
    Probably very few, assuming that it did not land or take off from a commercial airport. Do you know that a Boeing aircraft alone takes off or lands approx. every 2 seconds? mind boggling. I'm sure 'IF' it was moved the pilot wouldn't be claiming it to be MH370 in flight communication, it would be a dot on the radar, like any other?
    I wouldn't even trust today's politicians to organise a sock drawer, let alone things like the plane switcharoo or 9/11, so I tip my hat. You have more faith in their abilities than me.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 12:13
    Not at the same airport
    Yep, not too much trouble i'm sure. Do you really believe politicians have that much power and/or organised it? Think alphabet agencies. Anyway... theories, theories & theories

Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 12:20
    Not at the same airport
    It would be a dot, but a dot with a name and there's a world of people who track these things. The pilot doesn't just say 'Hi, I'm MH370, how you doing?', all of the computer tracking would need to be nobbled. It would be so hard to do without an ordinary employee spotting something was up.
    Forgive me for asking the same question in thread again and again, but why would (wwhoever is behind it) go to all that trouble when they could get to the same outcome by just shooting a plane that happened to be passing?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 13:22
    Quote Originally Posted by clearly offside wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 12:20
    Not at the same airport
    It would be a dot, but a dot with a name and there's a world of people who track these things. The pilot doesn't just say 'Hi, I'm MH370, how you doing?', all of the computer tracking would need to be nobbled. It would be so hard to do without an ordinary employee spotting something was up.
    I wouldn't even trust today's politicians to organise a sock drawer, let alone things like the plane switcharoo or 9/11, so I tip my hat. You have more faith in their abilities than me.
    Theres a few opinions flying about with regards to MH370's disappearance, patents etc. As for why it went missing instead of just falling from the sky, well, who the feck knows! maybe making the truth disappear rather than covering it up is 'cleaner'? And now there is a spare plane.. what could we do with it? In essence, I don't know!

Banned

Far to simple

Banned

We're at war with russia?fvck they kept that quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Mon, 09 March 2015 17:21
    When you put it like that.
    No we're not, and I never stated that. But, look at the sanctions placed, the arming of Kiev 'rebels' the oil price war that is destroying their economy and it seems that's the intention.